Trusted Contributor

HSN today’s special is my favorite mascara!

Benefit bad gal bang. Special is for 3 for $38. What a great deal! I love when they have something you'll use and love!

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN today’s special is my favorite mascara!

That is a great deal since one tube cost $27 at Sephora. I haven't tried it but I'm thinking about it. This TSV was made for you!

Respected Contributor

@joannecha wrote:

Benefit bad gal bang. Special is for 3 for $38. What a great deal! I love when they have something you'll use and love!

I like the brush on the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara. @joannecha 

Honored Contributor

I decided to give it a try. 🤞

Honored Contributor

Lol I caved! I went through Topcashback and got an 8% rebate and had $5 of spendable cash so figured why not? I haven't been happy with any mascara lately so hopefully this does the trick.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered this mascara a few months ago from HSN and I still haven't tried it.  I've heard lots of good things about it.  

Honored Contributor

@joannecha 

My #1 favorite mascara is Benefit They're Real.  If you have tried They're Real (original, not the new Magnate one), does Bad Gal Bang perform as well?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I ordered this mascara a few months ago from HSN and I still haven't tried it.  I've heard lots of good things about it.  

@San Antonio Gal 

Please try it & let us know what you think.  I love the They're Real, but am open to trying Bad Gal.  Benefit does a great job with mascara.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@joannecha   BOUGHT THE TS!   I use several mascara,  and this is one of my favorite.  It doesn't clump,  helps bring out the best of your lashes,  looks natural but also lengthens and thickens.  You can also layer several coats if you choose,  and the wand is so easy to use.    Hightly recommend this one. 

Trusted Contributor

Yep, I, too, placed an order to try this mascara, good deal on the price for this TSV, I like the fact that it doesn't clump.  Can't wait to try it.