Valued Contributor
I know QVC has a social team that responds to inquiries and wondering if anyone knows if HSN does too? I ordered a Beekman gift set recently and one of the items was damaged but I don’t want to return since I got a great deal and the other products are great!
Honored Contributor

@Natureluvr    No, HSN has no social team.  You'll have to contact CS.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Natureluvr wrote:
I know QVC has a social team that responds to inquiries and wondering if anyone knows if HSN does too? I ordered a Beekman gift set recently and one of the items was damaged but I don’t want to return since I got a great deal and the other products are great!

@Natureluvr Back in the day if you went to HSN's Community page you could get help from a Mod.  I still that from time to time.  You have to go there and post like you would here in the appropriate section to see if it still works.

Good luck.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

Re: HSN social team?

[ Edited ]

Yes, they do.  It is hsnsocialcare@hsn.com.  I found them helpful.[corrected]

Esteemed Contributor

@Natureluvr Their LiveChat actually works and they are very helpful.

Frequent Contributor
I’ve had really good results going thru the Chat Problems solved and really nice. Phone contact with CS not so much.
Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@Natureluvr Their LiveChat actually works and they are very helpful.

I like using the chat too. There's even a box to check on the chat screen to receive a copy of the chat after you're done.

Valued Contributor

@Bookplate Another email address I use is socialcustomerservice@hsn.com.

Like you, I always find them helpful. Usually a response same day or within 24 hours. 

Valued Contributor
Thanks so much everyone!!
Respected Contributor

@Natureluvr wrote:

~~~~

@Natureluvr 

I see others here provided lots of great HSN   .com or chat alternatives.

And I know you didnt ask this, but HSN used to be able to give HSN Credits (or even refund) for only the part of the kit that was broken, & you just keep the kit.  As a possible alternative.

Or, if I loved the entire set, (& 1 originally had broken), ask for another complete set at the same sale price, AND talso  for the  HSN credit for the broken 1st one. 

Good Reps, of which there are many a HSN, can make "magic" happen, sometimes   Woman Wink

*Shooting for the moon!*   Woman Happy

Good luck!