Trusted Contributor

Re: HSN shipping price changes (min $5.95) - Shop more & ship smart?

@Shelbelle wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

My cashback was declined(Topcashback 21%) for the Presidents day sale for an online purchase of the Todays Special. I used the $15 coupon for $75 purchase advertised on both HSN and topcashback. Interesting.....

I used my $10 coupon for the Lessman TS and got my 21% within in an hour. 

@Shelbelle I got it initially as well. But on Monday I got a msg saying that it was declined. I was wondering if its is because I used spendable kash to pay part of my total amount?

@Pecky I used to follow the HSN forum a long time ago when it used to be really active. Then they took it down & I never went back there. They don't advertise it on their homepage or at least its not easily accessible anymore.

H'mm, perhaps it was the use of SK that deterred the rebate, but you can fight it if you want. I dont remember that keeping me from ever getting my rebate. 

@Shelbelle fight it meaning file a missing claim with topcashback customer service or do you have any other tips?

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

My cashback was declined(Topcashback 21%) for the Presidents day sale for an online purchase of the Todays Special. I used the $15 coupon for $75 purchase advertised on both HSN and topcashback. Interesting.....

I used my $10 coupon for the Lessman TS and got my 21% within in an hour. 

@Shelbelle I got it initially as well. But on Monday I got a msg saying that it was declined. I was wondering if its is because I used spendable kash to pay part of my total amount?

@Pecky I used to follow the HSN forum a long time ago when it used to be really active. Then they took it down & I never went back there. They don't advertise it on their homepage or at least its not easily accessible anymore.

H'mm, perhaps it was the use of SK that deterred the rebate, but you can fight it if you want. I dont remember that keeping me from ever getting my rebate. 

@Shelbelle fight it meaning file a missing claim with topcashback customer service or do you have any other tips?

Fill out the Cashback Missing or Declined form on TCB, it cant hurt. I had that happen to me for Macys almost 4 mos ago and still waiting for a reply but one day I will get one. Useless to contact HSN, most CS reps dont even know what the rebate sites are. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some clarity on the Autoship. This is what I found on the TS Autoship orders, just thought I'd update for those interested. 

Lock in your price.
Even better? Auto-Ship locks in your price—even if it's a Today's Special. So you'll never pay more. And you'll never run out of the things you love.
It's the smartest way to get more of a good thing.
Auto-Ship® orders $75 or more ship free. For orders under $75, just pay $5.95 shipping on your first Auto-Ship® order and every delivery after that ships free!
Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

Some clarity on the Autoship. This is what I found on the TS Autoship orders, just thought I'd update for those interested. 

Lock in your price.
Even better? Auto-Ship locks in your price—even if it's a Today's Special. So you'll never pay more. And you'll never run out of the things you love.
It's the smartest way to get more of a good thing.
Auto-Ship® orders $75 or more ship free. For orders under $75, just pay $5.95 shipping on your first Auto-Ship® order and every delivery after that ships free!

Thanks for clarifying, @FLGators. I've looked at my auto ships.  One was new and had shipping added to the first one, but all subsequent installments list $0.00. Those that qualified for free shipping under the new plan, say $0.00 for future installments as well.  

Honored Contributor

has anyone tried putting two beauty items in their carts that dont get to $75?

i put two TOO FACED palettes into my cart that made it about $50. i go to my cart and see a $5.95 fee, but i also see a DISCOUNT of $5.95? item number i tried was 1300988, too faced ethereal eye shadow palette at $23.40.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i put two TOO FACED palettes into my cart that made it about $50. i go to my cart and see a $5.95 fee, but i also see a DISCOUNT of $5.95? item number i tried was 1300988, too faced ethereal eye shadow palette at $23.40.

@sunshine45 They are showing you the discount for the other product.  You only pay $5.95 for everything under $75

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45 They are showing you the discount for the other product.  You only pay $5.95 for everything under $75

LOL, oh yes of course......i dont think my brain was fully functioning when i was testing this out. thanks @Pecky 

i do think this shipping pricing is a great idea.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein