Honored Contributor

HSN's TSV Neogen

[ Edited ]

Today's TSV on HSN is Neogen One Minute Wrinkle Perfection.  Looks similar to Plexiderm BUT, you can use any kind of makeup over it and you only have to wait one minute after applying it.  However, it comes in individual pods and I don't know that you can save the excess.  I wouldn't need a pod's worth of product per application.  Well, really I don't need it at all unless it would actually get rid of the deeper wrinkles on my forehead and the "1" line between my eyes.  That's pretty much it.

ETA, oh, I see you can close it back up to use for a couple of days.

Frequent Contributor

I just bought this item for my 77 year old face!!...hope it works!!.....I just wish the host would be quiet & let the Chelsea explain!!...she is driving me mad!🤣😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN's TSV Neogen

[ Edited ]
Here’s a YouTube video by Tati reviewing the product.......https://youtu.be/ciJXIhgcjQA This looks like the exact product that is on HSN. It was filmed June 2016. Watch the whole video to the end.
Frequent Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
Here’s a YouTube video by Tati reviewing the product.......https://youtu.be/ciJXIhgcjQA This looks like the exact product that is on HSN. It was filmed June 2016. Watch the whole video to the end.

Thanks!....I just watched it....I have similar skin to her mother, so I hope I will look wonderful 🤣😂

Frequent Contributor

@Whippit wrote:

I just bought this item for my 77 year old face!!...hope it works!!.....I just wish the host would be quiet & let the Chelsea explain!!...she is driving me mad!🤣😂🤷🏼‍♀️

The host is Helen!...she still hasn’t quieted down!🤦🏻‍♀️

Honored Contributor

You'll fall off your chair when you see the list of ingredients in this product! I did.Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

OMG, it literally must have over 100 ingredients in it, the list is about 6 inches long!! some are decent found in other skin care lines, snails included!! 

Honored Contributor

Mmm hmmm. That ingredient deck is bizarre. Even has bird's nest in it.

It claims to have "10% Argireline combined with Resveratrol and other key ingredients." The Argireline is down at the bottom of the list along with the other peptides. 10% my behind. It would need to be up there within the first ten ingredients. The key weasel word used is "combined."

Maybe the idea is to stun your wrinkles by freaking them out with a million different instructions.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Hey!  If it works as well as Plexiderm does but also allows you to use your skincare and oil-based foundations I would think it's worth a try.  I did not watch the entire presentation closely, but it looked like the models weren't smiling, so facial expressions could be an issue.  Also, the modle at the end who has applied it to her entire face had wrinkles on her lower cheek that did not disappear.  She was the one in particular that I noticed didn't smile. 

Respected Contributor

I saw this when I was watching a few mintues this morning. There are other products way less expensive that work great! I would not spend that much.