Frequent Contributor

Re: HSN's TS PedEgg Power Platinum?

Did the TS PedEgg in March come with the extra refills?  The nail clippers are a nice add on.  

Frequent Contributor

NVM, I looked at the item number posted here 414-900, its the exact thing as the TS today.  Still, great price also.  

Respected Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

I'm afraid it will eat up batteries.  I like the original, no power version (Microplane?) that I can use as little or as much pressure as I want and it lasts practically forever. 

I have both the Emjoi (battery operated) and the Microplane and I do agree that the Emjoi eats up batteries.  As a result, I do reach for the Microplane more.  But for many, the Emjoi or PedEgg version are gentler and more popular.

If I didn't already have the Emjoi, I would have probably tried the PedEgg for that price (along with the extras). 

Honored Contributor

I love my Emjoi. I never gave the ped-egg TS a second thought. 

I'm curious to hear from anyone who has tried both brands though.

Respected Contributor

I purchased it really to get the nail clippers. I have a rechargeable Pedi Perfect or something like that and it works great. This is about the same thing except battery operated. I will use this one for travel. Great price for a TS. Love HSN. I use one of these gadgets about daily and my feet stay nice. I am afraid to get commercial Pedicures because of the risk of catching a Fungus.

New Contributor

You get get refill rollers through amazon or other sellers for a lot less and free shipping. Be sure to get the "official" emjoi ones. I have them on autodelivery for under $16 for 2, with free shipping. I get them every 2 months--you can set it for more or less frequent.