Honored Contributor

Re: HSN's PRAI 72 yr old model

I was a bit shocked to hear that Cathy is 52! Keep in mind that's the same age (or a year older) than Adrian's 'accidental argan model' Natalie!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I was a bit shocked to hear that Cathy is 52! Keep in mind that's the same age (or a year older) than Adrian's 'accidental argan model' Natalie!

And I think Adrienne's daughter, Lauren,  is in the 50's already too!!!  Adrienne is 74, and she had her daughter very young.

Honored Contributor

For those that bought the neck cream or the HSN Prai TSV, don't feel too bad!!

I use the neck cream and the firming serum on my chest, neck and jawline. It was my PS (breast reduction) who told me that the chest area is very difficult to repair unoess you do lots of laser work; chin and neck unkess you have a lift. I was in the process of losing a LARGE amount of weight (still am) and was concerned about the loose skin/sagging in that area. Creams are expensive, serums even more so. I saw the HSN show featuring this stuff last year and bought it.

Let me tell ya....smooth and tight one year later. My chest area did have crepiness and discoloration due to sun damage (I'm 50) and it's all gone! Skin is smooth and tight as is my neck and jaw area...down 85 pounds too.

For the price, you just can't beat it. I'll stick to the line for this reason alone, lol.

Respected Contributor

NO beauty products- Perricone, Denese, etc. can lift and tighten skin. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

Not knocking good skin care but please save your money. I had a lower face lift and once a yr get a tiny amount of filler in  mouth to chin area - all very, very natural. I can tell you from experience, THAT's why my face and jaw line look so good.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Not a Prai user, but I have to hear Kathy when she's on when she says this word often: GOILS. 

Laugh everytime she says it. 

It's actually "gulls," at least to my ear. And she surely does love to say it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Kathy Kangas at one time repped Essence of Time on HSN, then she sold Prai on SNBC before moving it ot HSN.

@Shelbelle  Thank-you for mentioning Essence of Time! I was on auto ship for the 8 ounce tubs of the body cream 10 years when HSN sold it.   When HSN discontinued the line, I went to their website and ordered it for several more years... then I just stopped ordering it.  I really loved the body cream!  Unscented and so moisturing!  I just ordered three more of the tubs of the cream and look forward to using it again.

Honored Contributor

@June222 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Kathy Kangas at one time repped Essence of Time on HSN, then she sold Prai on SNBC before moving it ot HSN.

@Shelbelle  Thank-you for mentioning Essence of Time! I was on auto ship for the 8 ounce tubs of the body cream 10 years when HSN sold it.   When HSN discontinued the line, I went to their website and ordered it for several more years... then I just stopped ordering it.  I really loved the body cream!  Unscented and so moisturing!  I just ordered three more of the tubs of the cream and look forward to using it again.

I had no idea they were still in existence, guess the peet bog still hasn't dried up yet, enjoy!!!

Contributor

I thought the model was really quite lovely and she really didn't have any makeup on.  Her skin glowed with health and natural color in my opinion.  In any event, surgery or not, she really is beautiful and an inspiration at least to me to lay off the makeup and just keep my skin clean and healthy.

Respected Contributor

I don't believe for a second she looks like that at 72 because of Prai.  It really is despicable.  I can't imagine that she hasn't had work done.

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I bought Prai years ago...ended up returning it.  Skin care is very personal and it might work for others....just did not for me.

You are not alone.  This had to be the worst line I've ever tried.  For one thing, the neck cream turned to jello before I could finish the jar, but I had already decided I didn't like it before that point.