Regular Contributor

Hi girls..... just back from Florida after 3 weeks plus -

A few years ago I went to the HSN outlet in Orlando HUGE HUGE disappointment! very small in a tiny strip mall & not in such a great area WITH not much of a selection - thingings looked used & old OR older

THIS time we went to the one in Braydon (sp) which I called before going. They said it was the larger of all of them with more product AND beauty SOOOOOO we went

Larger yes - Beauty yes (i'm there) WITH more products

I purchased 2 AHH bras for 3.50 & another 2 for 12.25 GREAT buy AND a JM fragrance sticks with 3 holders in the new wood version & 3 pack of fragrant sticks for 14.00

DID NOT buy ANY of the beauty items - they would be more expensive then purchasing from HSN or EBAY .... ex: SSC goomage 38.50 - 25% OR SSC glycolic cleanser & gommage pack 42.50 - 25% - ebay is selling the gommage for 10 - 12 dollars AND the cleanser for 19 - 24 dollars - not to mention SSC sells kit on HSN 4, 5 itme lit for 49 - 59 dollars - JUST WASN'T a deal

ANY good deals of 50 - 70 - 90% off the HSN single item selling price were OLD 2008, 2010 -

ALL items are 25%, 30%, 70% off by date entered the store so if a lable is marked 1/12 = 25% off - 6/10 or before = 70% off - 6/11 = 30 - 50% off - ALL return items marked down & in the store 1/12 25% off

SOOOOOO as we are walking the store we found ALOT of the JM fragrant items AND upon looking we saw RETURN - returns of 99% sitting on the shelves - STILL boxed in the return box WITH every RETURN lable STILL on - EVERYONES return address WITH lables if they were Insured AND/OR Tracking was purchased - I was FLOORED! I could not believe THESE return packages WERE NOT opened - they just scan them in WHEN using the HSN return lables OPEN the box IF you paid your own postage LEAVE all information on & tape it back up ....

We spoke to a guy stocking shelves AND he said MOST items are RETURNS - some are defective - some are items HSN over bought thinking they would sell and can not retuen to the manufacture so it goes to the outlets