Super Contributor

Re: HSN mails me thank yous with $10 gift cards!!! Why not QVC???

Hmmmm..food for thought. I would rather have a gift card every so often than the sweepstakes promo. UGG!

Super Contributor

I just got an "What's new on Q" email with a link to follow the Philosophy Team for a chance to win a 15th anniversary prize, so I followed them. Then there was a link to play an instant win game, so I did, and DIDN'T win of course.

THEN I went to HSN and played spin to win, and won a Free Shipping coupon, good until 8/31/14...........

Respected Contributor

I think it's so funny that people post these things. Just take your business to HSN and be happy. Posting this here won't get QVC to do things different. It's called competition.

Respected Contributor

If only QVC would lower their shipping costs. Not even asking them to give free shipping all the time, just lower...and by lower it, I mean by more than a dollar or two. More Easy Pay would be nice as well.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

I got one of these $10 gift cards from HSN today included with Andrew Lessman's HHS&N TS from last week.

Now I'd be happy if I just got some free shipping and 15% off coupons from QVC.

Contributor

I am the one who asked the original question bc I am new to both QVC and HSN. I don't know how things work and just wanted some feedback on customer incentives. I'm glad u think my post was ""funny."" Thanks to those of u who responded w/helpful info. It is much appreciated.
Contributor

On 7/17/2014 sparklestar said:

I think it's so funny that people post these things. Just take your business to HSN and be happy. Posting this here won't get QVC to do things different. It's called competition.

I am the one who asked the original question bc I am new to both QVC and HSN. I don't know how things work and just wanted some feedback on customer incentives. I'm glad u think my post was ""funny."" Thanks to those of u who responded w/helpful info. It is much appreciated.
Contributor

On 7/16/2014 chrystaltree said:

Good for you. QVC doesn't do that (that I know of) because QVC doesn't HAVE to resort to tricks like that to get people to shop with them. HSN isn't thanking you for anything. They buying your good will and hoping that you are so happy that you'll buy something else from them.

The gift cards do make me happy. I like to be thanked, I mean "tricked." It sounds like QVC doesn't do incentives from what all u ppl r saying, so my question has been answered. Thank you!
Super Contributor

Because QVC is stingy and selfish.
Honored Contributor

That is nice of them! I must be like hotels in Vegas that comp the big spenders.