Respected Contributor

Re: HSN has removed the full ingredient deck on skincare!!!

Customer service wrote back, and said they would address the problem.

Respected Contributor

why don't you provide an example of the product which does NOT list ingredients?

every skin care item i have purchased and others i checked  -  give the full ingredient deck!!!

there has been no change in format  !!

Honored Contributor

@maggie611 wrote:

I am one that always checks the ingredients on my beauty products and because QVC does not list these, I rarely shop from their beauty. I am saddened to hear that HSN is following suit. I will also contact them in this regard. Thanks for the information Dazlin.

huh? I haven't had any problems finding the ingredients of the beauty products I've bought on QVC. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

It is now back to the old format!!!

It's a good thing they did that.  I bet they got a lot of email complaints.

Respected Contributor

Yes, it is back to the original format.  Alot of people did complain, and their beauty community had all complaints, and most said they couldn't shop there any longer.

I did make a point to thank them for the correction, and the rapid response.

Glad the ingredients are back in view!!

Thank-you all who supported and wrote in to them...great team work!!

Respected Contributor

I hadn't noticed, but I'm glad they rectified the situation.   It should be mandatory to list a full ingredient deck when selling products which have the ability to cause harm- such as allergic reactions.

While not serious, I know when they changed formats you couldn't get past page 1 of the reviews.  Let's hope they fixed that glitch in the system too.

Waving to my friends.   I've missed you scoundrels!  Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

Good!   The new format wasn't a bit friendly.  Plus.. wanted to read some reviews which was impossible.

I bought a Smashbox kit w/ eyeliner (smaller size),  full mascara & under eye primer (small) from HSN.  They had a bigger kit for a better price-per-piece which sold out pretty quickly.

While I haven't been a big fan of Smashbox for a while, I wanted to try this newer mascara "Full Exposure" which gets good reviews from bloggers.  Talking about "Made in China"-  the mascara is made in Canada, the primer in Belgium & liner in Germany.

I've tried the liner and like- a lot!   Now I'm eying the 5 full sized eyeliner set.   Will try the mascara tomorrow.   Regrets to go OT.  Woman Embarassed

Power in numbers!  Great job in using your voices to make a positive change!  Or in this case.. change back...

Valued Contributor

I just checked 3 items at random and all had ingredient decks.

On some you had to select "details" amd ingredients appear.