Honored Contributor

Thanks for the coupon.  I am also signed up and never get a coupon or any type of notices.  I shop at HSN a  lot.

Honored Contributor

I have been receiving them quite frequently as well. I love that they are generous with their coupons!

Respected Contributor

@89135 wrote:

I am signed in and nothing...I have seen the 20% at the top before but not today...

If you have their App on your phone, go to alerts. That's where I always find mine. They sometimes post on Facebook too.

Honored Contributor

I just used mine, ordered Korres set with shower gel and body butter spray, price was too good to pass up. Nice, large sizes too!!!

Valued Contributor

I just used it on the Korres 1 liter Olive Oil & Orchid Gel. Saved $5.90 Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I used it for one of my Korres purchases today.It was showing at the top of my banner once logged in, plus I had received several e-mails over the last few days telling me about it. 

Valued Contributor
I almost missed it in the banner - thanks! Ordered the olive oil 3 in one.
Trusted Contributor

Twice now I have received a 20% off coupon when I purchased the Andrew Lessman TS.  Both times when I have tried to order something both coupons said they were invalid.  I called HSN and they did honor it and I also called Andrew's company and told them that HSN was giving out invalid coupons.  They said that was not up to Andrew's standards and they would look into it.  The coupons did not expire until the end of August so it was within the date range and still did not work.