Valued Contributor

20% off one item single use. I think it might be good tomorrow also but please check.

Esteemed Contributor

It is good until tomorrow. I used it to buy the Lancome Tresor perfumed body lotion, and can't wait for it to arrive. The expected delivery date is 11/30-not too bad.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

It is good up to a $25 discount.  I wish they were like Shophq where 20% off means there is no limit to the amount taken off an item.

Respected Contributor

it's good for the TS sporto boots too.    That floral design got me.  So cute.   39 and change.   Can't beat that.  

Respected Contributor

I did not really need anything so I bought the set of 4 Beekman wipes that were selling for $21,  I have tried these wipes in the past and did not lke them. However, seems to rave about them so decided to try again. I figured the price was just too good to pass up.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I used it earlier this morning to buy a CORDLESS VACUUM, which we have needed for MONTHS!  Got the full $25 off.  NICE.

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

I did not really need anything so I bought the set of 4 Beekman wipes that were selling for $21,  I have tried these wipes in the past and did not lke them. However, seems to rave about them so decided to try again. I figured the price was just too good to pass up.

My friend turned me on to the Kirkland cloths at Costco.  I'm not a member (wish there were one closer to my home instead of Sam's Club), but I LOVED THEM SO MUCH that she purchases for me now when I run out.  You get a HUGE BOX of several 30 packs and 15 packs for travel.  I LOVE these so much more than the Beekman or Skinn cloths.  

I hope you like what you bought and that they are moist.

Esteemed Contributor

For those who use HSN coupons- check your orders carefully!  Your initial order reflects the coupon discount - but something happens with the transfer of info where thepercent off doesn't get reflected when processed. I've had this happen 3 times in the last few months. I don't know if it's a problem with their app - the app working with .com - or some other technical issue with their ordering system.

The last thing I need is to get aggravated over 20% from a shopping channel! Today's rep was responsive; the other 2 times they insisted I never used the coupon code!!! 

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

My friend turned me on to the Kirkland cloths at Costco.  I'm not a member (wish there were one closer to my home instead of Sam's Club), but I LOVED THEM SO MUCH that she purchases for me now when I run out.  You get a HUGE BOX of several 30 packs and 15 packs for travel.  I LOVE these so much more than the Beekman or Skinn cloths.  

I hope you like what you bought and that they are moist.

I don't have a Costco close enough to me. Sam's Club is a stones throw from my house. Hope that I like these too. So many people have raved about them so I thought that I will try again.

Trusted Contributor

GRRRRRR, I orderded 3 items last night and was able to use the 20$ off coupon one time only.  I logged into the HSN website this morning and there is a new $10 off $10 coupon code there.  Of course I cant cancel and reorder...