Highlighted
Super Contributor

HSN canceled my Lilac soap order!

HSN canceled my Beekman Lilac soap order today. Emailed me said they are refunding my payment. No reason given at all, but a small credit issued to my account. I ordered the soap the very first day it was online. I have never had this happen before. Have you had an order placed, confirmed, and billed canceled by HSN. I am very disappointed. I really wanted this soap.

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN canceled my Lilac soap order!

HSN shows it's sold out.  Maybe, can't get anymore...soon.  

Respected Contributor

Yes. I've had it happened before with another vendor. It happens. Is there anything sold that is actually essential? At least with HSN they usually will attempt to offer small consolation with a small monetary credit.

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

HSN canceled my Beekman Lilac soap order today. Emailed me said they are refunding my payment. No reason given at all, but a small credit issued to my account. I ordered the soap the very first day it was online. I have never had this happen before. Have you had an order placed, confirmed, and billed canceled by HSN. I am very disappointed. I really wanted this soap.

@cozyseeker - I'm sorry this happened! They only had a limited supply and it looks like they over sold it! 

I have had a few HSN orders cancelled that were this day only - very popular sell outs. They sent email and put a $5 credit on my account 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl Yes, I think they did over sell it. The thing that bothers me is that I placed it so early, before it was presented by the boys. I think it was right after Beauty Report. Anyway, I was really looking forward to it. Allison did say it was in very short supply at that presentation.

Contributor

so sorry to hear your order was cancelled!!!

I placed my order for the lilac soaps on 4. 24th and

received it on 4.28th.

The Beekman website has the Rose Apothecary

Collection with a $5.00 flat fee delivery in case you are

Interested in that particular scent.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cozyseeker I buy my homemade soaps from Clayton’s Way Farms,  a small mom and pop enterprise in New Hampshire. They have a huge variety of scents including lilac, gardenia, hydrangea etc if you like florals but many other choices as well. I love the lavender oatmeal. The price goes down with the number of bars you purchase. Very prompt and responsive to inquiries.

Respected Contributor

Sounds like the vendor isn't able to meet the demand. HSN doesn't make the products.