Respected Contributor

Re: HSN beauty Amy Morrison Luxe Holiday Picks Sample Box

Mine is sitting at UPS about 40 miles from here....will probably get it tomorrow via US Mail...

Will count and compare items recieved to those listed on the offer....

Looks like items are missing in the reviews I read...maybe they tried to stuff too much into one order...not good for trusting for future orders...

Honored Contributor

Two more reviews have been added since I checked earlier. One of them is a five star review which mentions the two different box options. Since she knew that she didn't expect to receive all the listed items.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Very confusing presentation and online information!  Need to make corrections!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the box today.

Looks like I got everything but the Nakery, lip plumper and red nail polish. I got a 15.00 credit back to my c.c.,

I got the Silver Belle Beekman body butter. 

I wanted the Lancome parfum which I did get and another little body of perfume. 

Looks like every review posted is missing 3-5 items. That is not professional and Amy makes such a big deal about it. 

Frequent Contributor

42733C22-7A1D-4F36-8380-C7859D213812.jpegI’m missing 6 items and I recieved a 12.00 refund....I rather of had the correct box. Very disappointed.

Honored Contributor

This is one hot mess, I feel very sorry for Amy. My guess is that it did not sell out but they say it is because it got pulled from stock,. 

Respected Contributor

Got mine today....missing five items. It's a nice set of samples and full size on a few items, but not what is listed in the description on HSN page...

My missing items are different from the list another poster here highlighted.

This is the SECOND time in the last two months ....I got two one liter Korres shower gels for gifts that were supposed to come with gift boxes...none included. Called and got a credit which I was grateful for.

I know it's not the host's fault...SHE doesn't pack the boxes, But gotta be embarrassing for her since her name is on it, and we bought because we like her and wanted the choices that were/are advertised.....so I don't blame Amy...

Anyway...read the reviews on HSN....starting to come in now that people are getting the box. Too bad....don't know whether I will keep it or not....depends on if HSN makes good on a partial credit.

Really sloppy on HSN's part....they need to be a LOT more careful and mindful when packing. Maybe the print was too small on the card of what was supposed to be included? It's really tiny ( the inventory card in the box). I wanted to mark off what I got, but then decided not to deface that card in case I send it back.

Come on QxH...you can do better. Amy...I forgive you!!!!

Mods while you're screening these posts for hurt feeling offenses, maybe send this thread over to the main office so they can read what IS important to address. Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee 

HSN's listing for this item has been taken down ( as far as I can tell, as of 545PM)...it showed as sold out a while ago....and replaced with a different contents list.

They have a different listing of the items included from what was there earlier today. A LOT less items.

VERY DISHONEST HSN. ...pretending what shows now is the original listing.

HSN  you DO know we got a list of what's supposed to be IN the box with our orders?!?!??!

I compared the list of what I got to the list they put in the box.

SHort five items from the list in the box itself.

Wow. Won't be fooled again.

Respected Contributor

@Firecat1984 

Here's the list on thier website now, shown as "Sold Out"..

Very dishonest ( 6pm ET Wed Dec 6)

They just changed it....must be getting a lot of complaints.

What You Get

• 8 fl. oz. Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream
  • .3 oz. Benefit Cosmetics Bad Gal Mascara
  • 60 Dr. Nassif Detox Pads
  • .04 fl. oz. Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum
  • .4 fl. oz. Londontown Bubble Illuminating Nail Concealer
  • 1.7 fl. oz. PRAI Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme
  • Stately Steel Hoop Duo
  • Cosmetic bag
  • Holiday surprise sample bag

Sheesh. They FORGOT we get a list of what's SUPPOSED to be in the box with our orders!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Firecat1984 wrote:

42733C22-7A1D-4F36-8380-C7859D213812.jpegI’m missing 6 items and I recieved a 12.00 refund....I rather of had the correct box. Very disappointed.

What is the 6th missing item? I only see 5 highlighted unless it includes the small size La Vie Est Belle perfume.  The highlight looks like it starts below that item.