Respected Contributor

Re: HSN beauty Amy Morrison Luxe Holiday Picks Sample Box

[ Edited ]

@FLGators 

@SilleeMee 

Ha Ha...YOUR List has 17 items on it!!!

Mine has 14 items listed on it!!( the list IN the box itself...5 items missing).

The NEW list they posted last night has 9 items on it!!!

Whatta hot mess!!!

O well. I hope they're(QXH) reading these complaints, or  at a minimum,the ones on the HSN site, and will pay more heed next time!! I think they must be, cause the item is suddenly "sold out"!!!

The stuff I DID get is very nice, so I will make lemonade out of this partial lemon....The large items would cost more than the box contents, so I'm good.

Merry Christmas!!!

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

There's a video that shows Amy with the kit and she said you get all that is shown in that vid. If you want to see the vid here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOKDGp3lxyg

@FLGators 

@Othereeeen 

I saw that too but didn't post it coz they may actually delete it. One of the reviewers actually called Amy out. I think the hosts just read from the card they are given. Colleen Lopez bought 3 or 4 of these kits, hope she tells Amy. 

Respected Contributor

@FLGators 

And we all know Amy does not PACK the boxes!!!!

It's gotta be humiliating to her ( maybe) to read the comments here and on HSN or You Tube....( and I don't beleive for ONE SECOND they don't read about themselves....or are informed of a hub-bub in their name....)

This is carelessness on the vendor who packed the boxes up, and with HSN who has now presented several different videos showing what was "supposed" to be in the offer, as well as several different box contents listings..

Decades long Q customer here, and mostly with QVC, and have only had a few minor mistakes happen in that time, which I think is a great track record for the number of items they ship out. 

I ordered a Le Creuset pot in Caribbean blue, received it in Flame Orange....kept it caues it was just as pretty and I didn't already have that color...so no problem..

Only recently(since August)began shopping more on HSN ( Their hosts generally don't behave in such an idiotic fashion as they do on Q.....) and had two orders messed up,  now since August. which is a high rate for the number of things I bought.

In HSN's defense....people can't/don't read anymore today...and perhaps when presented with a long list of items to pack in a box ( where ever they pack these items) they can't do it.

However...they COULD pull some samples and examine them before sending them out!!

All I know is ...I will be SO beautiful after I use the products I DID get....maybe I can get a may-un!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen  you have a great attitude. I hope you called for your credit. Since you already feel like you got a good deal, with some of your money refunded it will be an even better one.

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

That video is back up and clearly states you will receive one OR the other, not both. Neightbor (HSN employee) says that because that video is up, it will be the excuse for people not receiving all the items. Apparently this host has a tendency to embellish (her words, not mine) so the "host was incorrect, we apologize for the inconvenience but it does state on the site you receive one or the other" will be used. Don't shoot the messenger folks; I'm hoping everyone gets everything. Just wanted to let those interested know. Cheers!

@FiddleDeeDee  your posts were almost prophetic. You mentioned what HSN would do after the complaints started coming in. You also said something about Amy embellishing which struck a cord with me. I remember when she used to do shows with Adam. At least once a show he had to correct some misinformation she had stated. I don't watch her any longer but hoped she had improved. She doesn't do this on purpose. She either just gets "caught up in the moment" or doesn't do her homework. Neither is acceptable for someone who HSN considers to be one of their best. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am going to defend Amy here. She could not have just made up the misinformation in her head. Somehow, she was informed that everything she said would be included.  And somewhere along the way, things changed.  It is just sad for her that the fallout from this ended up in her lap. 

Trusted Contributor

How do we really know she was affected by fallout? Has she said anything on air about this debacle.