Trusted Contributor

Re: HSN WIG TS TODAY

[ Edited ]

@pdlinda wrote:

@MG Chris   WOW!!  That $16 wig must have been one I discarded from contention as soon as I saw the price!

That's AMAZING that a $16 wig turned out to be such a winner!  

I might take another look at the many Amazon wigs I eyed and discarded because of low price. 

Thanks so much for the info!

Seriously, I had no interest in wigs. I was running around with a headband on my head and my stylist told me to look and I found a wig, and it made its debut at a holiday party. As soon as I walked in everybody went nuts wanting to know where I got my hair done lol I felt like a deer in the headlights. Ever since I've been wearing it I get so many compliments I had no idea that a wig could do that. It's really soft and the only thing I am going to change is when I get a chance I'm going to run it into my stylist and have her shape the bangs they're a little long and heavy for me. The reviews said that too.

Esteemed Contributor

Every wig I've tried from the Q is like doll hair.....shiny doll hair. Even if I put dry shampoo in it to cut the shine down, it never looks natural. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

@pdlinda wrote:

@MG Chris   WOW!!  That $16 wig must have been one I discarded from contention as soon as I saw the price!

I might take another look at the many Amazon wigs I eyed and discarded because of low price. 

Seriously, I had no interest in wigs. I was running around with a headband on my head and my stylist told me to look and I found a wig, and it made its debut at a holiday party. As soon as I walked in everybody went nuts wanting to know where I got my hair done lol I felt like a deer in the headlights. Ever since I've been wearing it I get so many compliments I had no idea that a wig could do that. It's really soft and the only thing I am going to change is when I get a chance I'm going to run it into my stylist and have her shape the bangs they're a little long and heavy for me. The reviews said that too.

There Has got to be literally hundreds of wigs on Amazon, what company made yours? That makes all the difference.

Trusted Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

@pdlinda wrote:

There Has got to be literally hundreds of wigs on Amazon, what company made yours? That makes all the difference.

Mine was: 

Civrie Short Wavy Wig with Bangs, 12nch Synthetic Dark Roots Ombre Blonde Bob Wig

. I like the ombré but I know a lot do not.

Trusted Contributor

@89135   Thank you.  I will check that site out!

Honored Contributor

@pdlinda --thank you, yes I am doing fine--was a wild ride--and also take it to your hair salon too--they will style it for you---at least my girl will----Woman Wink