Honored Contributor

Several scent options and option for A/S $50, free shipping

Tweak'd by Nature 2-pack Supersize Hair Mist - Pure

785-470
Tweak'd by Nature 2-pack Supersize Hair Mist - Pure

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

The new Summer Apricot sounds amazing!   I don't need this as I still have my Honey lux,   but I would be tempted if I could smell it thru the TV.

Respected Contributor

I will definitely pass on this TSV.  That is just way too much mist for me!  Plus, I already have one in Above the Clouds and the original Restore, and those will take me a few years to use up...

I will say the Wild Summer Apricot treatment smelled great so I'm sure the mist wil too.  :-)

Valued Contributor

Re: HSN Tweak'd TS 3/9

[ Edited ]

I have the QVC Tweak 'd special  hair mist duo from last year on auto delivery in  ABOVE THE CLOUD ,which I am very happy with .Just wondering why they don't have that scent included on  HSN.Funny  got worry but just got email saying my next order of my  ABOVE THE CLOUD mist duo is being shipped,  happy they didn't stop it.Only thing I have shipping on this order.

Like this one as it is not to scented as some of his products are, but see now see he has a PURE mist.,probably not floral which I would like.

Really like his hair mist as hair just needs that extra moisture as I got older  and this also lets me just freshen up the hair so I can go longer without doing a washing.

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Tweak'd TS 3/9

[ Edited ]

I have enough to last me for quite a few more months! So I will not be purchasing this TSV......I do love the Hair Mist though!!!

Respected Contributor

I feel confused abut the hair mist tsv.  Do the different scents do different things for the hair?  Like is one more moisturizing?  One more volumizing?  One more repairing?  Let me know your thoughts.

Also, if I order I was thinking of the pure (but sold out by now), and then there is the summer apricot which by the description sounds great.  Any thoughts?  If you've smelled those or the others (honey lux or tulipia) could you try to describe for me?  

Thanks!!

Valued Contributor

I got the apricot and honeylux kits. Remember to shake the bottle very well. It works well on dry and wet hair.

Respected Contributor

@Bibione  Have you had these before?  If so, I was wondering if you could describe the scents to me?  Can you smell the honey in the honey lux?  Is the overall scent strong?  Same approx. question for the apricot.  Do you feel they act the same for your hair?  I guess I'm still trying to figure out if there is some actual difference other than the scents.  

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

I feel confused abut the hair mist tsv.  Do the different scents do different things for the hair?  Like is one more moisturizing?  One more volumizing?  One more repairing?  Let me know your thoughts.

Also, if I order I was thinking of the pure (but sold out by now), and then there is the summer apricot which by the description sounds great.  Any thoughts?  If you've smelled those or the others (honey lux or tulipia) could you try to describe for me?  

Thanks!!

@moonandthestars  Within the Tweak'd line, you'll find product labeled as "Restore" and/or "Rise 'n' Shine". Restore is for damaged, dry, brittle hair and the Rise 'n' Shine gives more volume.  Specific to the Revitalizing Mists, they are for all hair types but there are some that will volumize more or moisturize more.  You should watch the product videos about them, to see which formulas suit you.  In addition to the qvc or hsn listings, videos can likely be found on YouTube, the Tweak'd website, and social media pages. The scents of the revitalizing mists don't impress me as being overpowering or particularly long lasting. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Thank you for replying.  I really did watch the presentation last night with Amy and was just very confused by it, thus, my question.  I checked reviews to see if anyone would have some specific details, about the scents or why they chose a specific one for their hair, but I didn't see anything like that.  I did not check qvc - good idea.  I did not check youtube.  But I will check both. 

I see that's it's still at the tsv price today, and I think all of the scents are back and available.