Respected Contributor

HSN TSV - Doll 10 6-piece Smooth Skin Solutions Collection

I do not see a discussion about this yet. Anyone getting this? I have never tried Doll 10 foundations or mascara only her lipstick but I do need to update my foundation and was tempted to try it out, any feedback or thoughts?

What You Get

• .40 fl. oz. Effortlash Mascara
  • 1 fl. oz. Smooth Assist Foundation
  • .13 oz. Smooth Assist Lipstick in "Run The World"
  • .37 fl. oz. Smooth Assist Concealer
  • .50 fl. oz. Smooth Assist Primer
  • Stippling Brush
Respected Contributor

Re: HSN TSV - Doll 10 6-piece Smooth Skin Solutions Collection

I like her foundation.  I bought another configuration from Q.  I did purchase this set though today.

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I like her foundation.  I bought another configuration from Q.  I did purchase this set though today.

Thank you, her foundation got good reviews so I thought I would try it. Might try to cocktail the primer since I normally do not use a primer, just to many steps for me lol

Contributor

I watched the HSN Doll 10 presentation, too, and wondering about the shades. Do they run light, dark, peachy, pink??  Thanks!!

Trusted Contributor

I do like Doll 10 products/foundation and I did purchase this TS.  I was going to get the MAC TSV yesterday, but purchased the Doll 10 instead.  I really wanted that MAC lipstick tho.  The color lookes so good on everyone...

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

I do not see a discussion about this yet. Anyone getting this? I have never tried Doll 10 foundations or mascara only her lipstick but I do need to update my foundation and was tempted to try it out, any feedback or thoughts?

What You Get

• .40 fl. oz. Effortlash Mascara
  • 1 fl. oz. Smooth Assist Foundation
  • .13 oz. Smooth Assist Lipstick in "Run The World"
  • .37 fl. oz. Smooth Assist Concealer
  • .50 fl. oz. Smooth Assist Primer
  • Stippling Brush

@SandGirl - thank you for starting this discussion. Looks like a nice value kit. I'm going to take a pass but interested in reviews. I've purchased Doll10 lippie kits - they are good!

Doll 10 6-piece Smooth Skin Solutions Collection
- 752-967

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Interesting that she is on HSN much more than on QVC. I can't even recall a recent hour show on the Q- just a presentation on a beauty show or with Leah to showcase lipstick.

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl I have not worn make up for over a year. I just started wearing makeup a few days ago. And it does feel good.  I might have to replace whole bunch of my makeup, since many of them probably expired.  That kit looks like a good value to replace whole bunch of makeup.  I might order it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also stopped foundation at the height of pandemic, and still have not returned to it. I wear blush, and lip gloss and eye makeup, but find I really dont need the foundation, just a little concealer under my eyes. I put on skin care though.  And no lip gloss on days I need to wear a mask. 

Honored Contributor

Looks like a nice liner set $40

Doll 10 Eye Believe in Magic 6 pc. Eyeliner Set + Pencil Sharpener
- 766-508

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri