Trusted Contributor

Re: HSN TSV - Doll 10 6-piece Smooth Skin Solutions Collection

@MrsCat21Same. There were so many colors of Mac it was mind boggling. I wanted the liquid but was willing to try the powder. It was just crazy to have 40 shades and try to pick one, even with the face match bar scan thingie. They kept saying "make sure you are in good lighting" for the scan match. Well, what is good lighting? Outside, inside, office, a mall.....??? Pffft, it was too much.

I wore no make up at all during quarantine. I got used to it and it was very freeing to just go out and not feel self conscious. I wore lipstick, that is it. Under a mask no less LOL. I have no idea why I needed lipstick.

I am glad I didn't get the Mac even though I really liked the color of the lipstick. Then Doris came on at midnight and I was happy to see her. She put a lot in this TSV.

Her foundation has great coverage, but it does not look like pancake make up. The trick to hers is that you use very little. It spreads far, covers great, and it lasts a long time. Using too much is when it looks heavy.

Took me a while to get used to using so little.  Just buffing it in thoroughly and it almost becomes part of your skin. Less is more for her make up line. The primer I have never tried so I am interested in that.

I am comfortable not wearing make up now, but foundation just gives me a little color and evens out the texture. Eyebrows, lipstick and I am done. Eye make up just doesn't look good any more so I gave up on that.

Doris makes nice stuff though. I have a 3 pack of her cream blush (peach, pink, and another color) that I barely have to put the tip of my finger on the palet and it smooths onto my cheeks so nicely I might go back to that too.

At least I get dressed to go out. I didn't go so low that I was out with no make up AND still in PJ's. Still seeing a lot of that, even though many have returned to work. Smiley Happy