Honored Contributor

Re: HSN TS for 11/03 - PRAI Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@granny me wrote:

I threw one away because when I put it on it would ball up.

Same thing happened to me! One time I received an entire jar that was balled up.Woman Tongue Threw it away and never bought the stuff again. I use Gold Bond Neck & Chest now and I can't say enough about it.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee  I have seen the ads for this lately.  Do you really like this?  What kind of results have you seen?  How thick is it?

I have tried Skinn's Neck Amour and saw no difference.  It is a very nice cream, but no miracle worker.  If a drug store product can moisturize as well as a $50 jar of cream, I am saving my $$.

@tends2dogs - I'll chime in.  I've been using the Gold Bond Neck & Chest and have seen more improvement using that for 6 weeks than I did with my prior favorite Dr. Denese MD 33 Neck Cream.  The best price for the Gold Bond is by puting it on A/D with Target.  As for the Neck Amour, that is not a neck cream, it's a mask that is supposed to go over your neck cream.  I still use that a few nights a week.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@granny me wrote:

I threw one away because when I put it on it would ball up.

Same thing happened to me! One time I received an entire jar that was balled up.Woman Tongue Threw it away and never bought the stuff again. I use Gold Bond Neck & Chest now and I can't say enough about it.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee  I have seen the ads for this lately.  Do you really like this?  What kind of results have you seen?  How thick is it?

I have tried Skinn's Neck Amour and saw no difference.  It is a very nice cream, but no miracle worker.  If a drug store product can moisturize as well as a $50 jar of cream, I am saving my $$.

@tends2dogs,

Yes, I REALLY LIKE the Gold Bond! Actually I bought it to firm the skin on my upper arms. It firmed and got rid of the crepiness there so well that I started using it on my neck. I did not think my neck looked too bad to begin with but now it looks and feels so much better just after using it for only ten days! Skin is firmer and smoother. I love this stuff so much that I bought a six-pack from Walmart! It's that good. If you get a chance go read the reviews on ANY website that sells this cream and you will see how stellar this product is. Woman Very Happy Highly recommend it. Oh and it's only $10 for a 2-ounce tube.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thanks for the review of the Gold Bond.  It is on my shopping list!  Now that you mentioned it, I did apply the Neck Amour over my serum concoction at night.  It just wasn't an item I would repurchase.  I do love a lot of his products, though.

OT I wait to see if you like the NuFace.....I saw on another post that you bought the TSV.  I used it for a year and saw no difference.  That was me and I am beginning to realize that I am just going to make do what I have. I'll do the best I can with a good facial regime and let it go at that.  I would love to try something more drastic - fillers, etc. but I don't want to look like a freak or totally different.....I guess you would say  that I am chicken Smiley Happy.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  This is on my shopping list!  I can't wait to give it a try and I will also give it a go on my arms.   
Thanks for responding!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs, just fyi but there are always coupons to be found for the Gold Bond.  I just got one in a flyer for $1.50 off.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Just WHY on the gaudy packaging...?????  drop that and the price. The packaging probably costs more than the contents anyway.  Who needs it? Then you just throw it away.

I agree- it's the product I'd want more of as a special! This is 6.8 oz; the usual larger size of Prai neck cream is 4 oz (at $39.95). So for $49.95 it is worth it, besides the 'special'  packaging!  

DId customers really want a Prai perfume?? Woman LOL

I never had the product ball up- you don't need very much! I use it on my neck, chin, all around the back of my neck- also my full decollete area. And I might use a teaspoon each time!  I like the product- it's very effective. I alternate it with SSC's neck and dec cream, also M ASam's vinolift. I find alternating products gives better results overall - for me, anyway. I'm going to try the Gold Medal product too- many have raved! 

Regular Contributor

I have used this throat cream for years and also love the 24K products. I have never had any of the Prai skin products ball up or pill. You do not need to use very much. 

And yes, I am one of the customers who asked for a perfume in the Prai creams/serums scent. Excited that she listened!!