Honored Contributor

HSN TS -- Mystic Lipstick Trio

Does anyone use this lipstick?  It's touted as three different shades, but they all look [nearly] the same to me.

My own lips are already a muted rose -- antique rose shade (more & more antique as time passes) -- so in summer months I like a near-sheer lipstick to just bring out the natural rose color.  I'm giving these a try today. 

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN TS -- Mystic Lipstick Trio

Think i can safely say that in my life tried several brands looking for the perfect my lip but better. Now at 58 less is more or shall we say application is everything. For everyday use easy peasy no fuss out the door. Revlon Lip balm "Honey" anyone not familiar with iconic shade you'll find much love on YouTube. Love the texture and color.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity these Colorburst balm shades look great!  I have a Target attached to my office building -- going over there as soon as they open.  Thank you.

Regular Contributor

Looks like paraban is one of the ingredients.

Honored Contributor

I just saw this and I want to give it a try.  It's a good price & free shipping. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity these Colorburst balm shades look great!  I have a Target attached to my office building -- going over there as soon as they open.  Thank you. 

Make sure you can return! Walgreens never have problems with returning. One more thing! Love the mint taste. Even when the balm wears off leaves lovely stain. Non drying to my lips. 

Valued Contributor

Made in China

Honored Contributor

@Drlinda I just saw that.  Good call out!  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What appears to be the same product - the trio - is available on Amazon (for less$$)  but the ingredients are completely different and sound safer. HSN is saying the blue is only available through them.

Trusted Contributor

I don't want cosmetics made in China PERIOD. Don't care whose they are.