Honored Contributor

Re: HSN TS - Feb 12: Head Kandy Perfectionist Heated Round Brush

@sueinsf wrote:

I have a $25 Conair hot air brush I've had some years and it's not bad but this is a bit different and looks better. I also have an old Perfector that I paid more for and found disappointing.  Willing to give this a try.  I got the $5 coupon and decided to get the Black 45mm and the bonus buy so I did save the $10. 

@sueinsf  - I'm still thinking about the bonus buy. Have been looking for a styling tool like this TS and they are around the same price or higher.  I really like H CS & return policy so that was an incentive for my purchase along with the free ship

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@daisyk wrote:

I think this has a higher heat setting than the Calista one, which I think could be good. The Calista is so-so for me. This looks interesting and a decent price.

@daisyk I'm looking at the Head Kandy website. There is more info there about this product + reviews.  The TS tool is sold out on their website, but you can click on the product to see reviews/info.

They sell a duo for those that want both sizes but it too is currently sold out

Here are more details including about the temperature range

PR11_2000x (1).jpg

Do you love The Perfectionist but not sure which size is right for you? Now you can have them both with the Bobbsey Twins duo! This set comes with the 32mm and 45mm heated round brush in coordinating colors. 

Tourmaline infused ceramic reduces static and provides even heat distribution, making styling easy and fast! The Perfectionist will straighten, smooth, and add volume to your hair in just minutes.

Having one of each size and a temperature range of 250F- 450F makes them perfect for every hair type.

With a one hour shut off, you don't have to worry if you forget to turn them off on those busy mornings.

Returns: Due to the inability to properly sanitize this product, we regret to inform you that if there are any traces of hair or product residue, your return will be denied.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I bought both sizes. My heated brush tools are really old so I thought at the TS price I would get them. I have a $5.00 off coupon. I ordered one at a time. Got to use coupon both times. Here’s the coupon #184738 good thru 2/14. Call customer service if you have problems can use as many times as you want. When I get the brushes I will post. 🙋🏻‍♀️❤️
Honored Contributor

I hate using round brushes....period.  They tangle and are difficult to use.

I prefer to use a handheld dryer in one hand and a Denman brush in the other.  I can control the size of the volume and curl and the lift.

I have been using this method since I was a teenager..it works for me.  I LOVE  Denman brushes. There are copycat brushes out there, but they do not work like a Denman.

0F28340A-8917-4F8A-88F4-D4BCC090A035.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
I bought both sizes. My heated brush tools are really old so I thought at the TS price I would get them. I have a $5.00 off coupon. I ordered one at a time. Got to use coupon both times. Here’s the coupon #184738 good thru 2/14. Call customer service if you have problems can use as many times as you want. When I get the brushes I will post. 🙋🏻‍♀️❤️

@Naturesbeauty  - yes, that multi use coupon has been useful! I've picked up a number of beauty items especially with free shipping items. Hope H sees the value in giving us more multi use coupns!

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I hate using round brushes....period.  They tangle and are difficult to use.

I prefer to use a handheld dryer in one hand and a Denman brush in the other.  I can control the size of the volume and curl and the lift.

I have been using this method since I was a teenager..it works for me.  I LOVE  Denman brushes. There are copycat brushes out there, but they do not work like a Denman.

0F28340A-8917-4F8A-88F4-D4BCC090A035.jpeg

@Carmie  - I use my dryer just for a quick dry (I have straight hair, no need to dry it to smooth it out)  and have been using hot rollers to add volume/style. But the hot rollers really dry out hair so I'm hoping the TS tool will give me a good alternative -something quick and easy and more gentle for my hair

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   My hair is poker straight too.  It is salt and pepper and many heat tools burn the silver in my hair and leave an ugly scorch color.  Even a product to protect the hair from heat doesn't help too much.

I am a licensed hairdresser, so I know my skills with a flat brush and a dryer are better than most and I can achieve curl and lift in the few minutes it takes to dry my hair.

I hope your new brush works well for you.  Just be careful not to get it tangled in your hair, especially if you wear it on the longer side. 

Best of luck.  

Respected Contributor

The Calista is a fabulous product.   Best I've used yet.   I ordered the hsn one because it's not a blow dryer.  Will use it on the weekends for touch ups if I don't wash my hair the next day    

Super Contributor

@Carmie I LOVE Denman brushes! They are perfect for styling.

Trusted Contributor

How are you all getting the coupon code?