Respected Contributor

Re: HSN TS - Feb 12: Head Kandy Perfectionist Heated Round Brush

@Chi-town girl  So far it's working for me too, but I'm still playing around with it (using it with different products, diffferent heat settings, first/second day hair).  I'm not getting much volume and none at the crown, so I'm finding it best to blow dry the crown and then use this everywhere else.  It seems to nicely smooth my hair and curl it as needed.

I got the heat protectant and have used it with that as well as WEN styling cream.  But I have some other products I use too.  I'm a bit surprised at all the negative reviews most of which mention burning (maybe they are using it at a much higher heat setting?) and tangling (glides right thru my hair but maybe that's because it is fine?).

I'm curious about how the smaller barrel works vs. the larger (I got the larger).

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl  So far it's working for me too, but I'm still playing around with it (using it with different products, diffferent heat settings, first/second day hair).  I'm not getting much volume and none at the crown, so I'm finding it best to blow dry the crown and then use this everywhere else.  It seems to nicely smooth my hair and curl it as needed.

I got the heat protectant and have used it with that as well as WEN styling cream.  But I have some other products I use too.  I'm a bit surprised at all the negative reviews most of which mention burning (maybe they are using it at a much higher heat setting?) and tangling (glides right thru my hair but maybe that's because it is fine?).

I'm curious about how the smaller barrel works vs. the larger (I got the larger).

@sueinsf  - yes, I also use some Wen products. I was hesitant to get the bonus buy but like it and it was a good upsell item

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is the Bonus Buy. $5 off $18, free ship

Head Kandy Third Wheel Heat Protectant Spray
701-482

ALERT!!! @sueinsf  @Naturesbeauty  @Tricolor & anyone that purchased this heat protectant

Price dropped today to $9!!! I just called and rec'd a $9 credit.  

Note - today is still 30 days within purchase date,  call them today!!!

With free shipping and 50% I'm thinking about ordering another one

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

701-482

ALERT!!! @sueinsf  @Naturesbeauty  @Tricolor & anyone that purchased this heat protectant

Thanks @Chi-town girl !!!  I just called before CS signed off for the day and got the credit too.   Much appreciated for the info!!

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

701-482

Thanks @Chi-town girl !!!  I just called before CS signed off for the day and got the credit too.   Much appreciated for the info!!

@sueinsf  - yay! Glad you were able to jump on this credit. Those H alerts have saved me $$$. I always heart my purchased items so I can get price alerts.

Are you shopping today? I'm heading out now but placed a couple of orders. Have a good weekend! 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  So far, haven't purchased anything.  Not going to get the Beekman TS because I have plenty of soap.  We'll see...day isn't over!