Regular Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I was really hoping to get opinions on the eyeshadow palette and blush. I think they will be available for purchase at retail stores tomorrow.

@Jordan2 ...on YouTube, Bailey B just uploaded a review on 4 of the blushes and the warm-toned eye palette. In case you don't want to watch the video, she recommends the blushes, but was not really fond of the eye palette.

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Respected Contributor

I received my TS yesterday and really didn't have time to look at the entire kit, except for the eye shadows.  I immediately took that out of the package and tried a few of the colors. GORGEOUS.  The reddish color in the crease with a little of the deeper color (I think they are calling it a purple) to intensify.....  so flattering, with the lightest shade just giving a little lift just below the brow.   The blush also looked like a color that would work on almost everyone.  Haven't checked out the brush, but I have brushes that I prefer and use already.   Was on the fence about getting the kit, but am so happy that I did, and I'm on AD.    

Does anyone know if the shadow and blush colors will change for the next kits?  I'm guessing yes, but didn't hear anything about what they would be.  They put too much emphasis on selling the foundation.    

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@TasMss wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I was really hoping to get opinions on the eyeshadow palette and blush. I think they will be available for purchase at retail stores tomorrow.

@Jordan2 ...on YouTube, Bailey B just uploaded a review on 4 of the blushes and the warm-toned eye palette. In case you don't want to watch the video, she recommends the blushes, but was not really fond of the eye palette.

Thank you, if I get a chance I’ll check out the video. QVC has only 3 blushes up for purchase ( there are 4) and just one of the 2 eyeshadow palettes ( I’m actually more interested in the cool palette). Buying from QVC offers no advantage, they charge for shipping, although I think this weekend may be free shipping ( don’t quote me).