Honored Contributor

HSN Sponsored this Beauty You Tuber's Video

[ Edited ]

This You Tube video is sponsored by HSN.  RISA DOES MAKEUP is a 50 year old beauty tuber that I follow. She is also on IG and Tik Tok.   She did an "HSN haul" and tried on the products.  You may enjoy watching it.

Hopefully, since this video is sponsored by HSN, this link won't get poofed.  Click on the link below:

Edited to remove link

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Sponsored this Beauty You Tuber's Video

Nice video.  I think my favorite item is the makeup organizer that she has in the background. 

I don't have a good space for something that tall in my bathroom and since we redid the bathroom last summer I just don't like having a cluttered look on the counter. 

I currently have a small 2 drawer unit under the sink for extra makeup and then a large but single layer acrylic organizer that sits on top of the organizer for my everyday makeup.  I just pop that up onto the counter when I'm using it and easily put it back away when I am done.

As for the makeup featured the spring palette was pretty but I really don't care for the lip look and those "plumper" style of lipsticks.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@haddon9 wrote:

Nice video.  I think my favorite item is the makeup organizer that she has in the background. 

I don't have a good space for something that tall in my bathroom and since we redid the bathroom last summer I just don't like having a cluttered look on the counter. 

I currently have a small 2 drawer unit under the sink for extra makeup and then a large but single layer acrylic organizer that sits on top of the organizer for my everyday makeup.  I just pop that up onto the counter when I'm using it and easily put it back away when I am done.

As for the makeup featured the spring palette was pretty but I really don't care for the lip look and those "plumper" style of lipsticks.                         

@haddon9 The makeup organizer is a QVC item.  I have it and it holds alot of stuff. 

https://www.qvc.com/Sorbus-Makeup-and-Jewelry-Storage-Case.product.A415244.html?sc=PRODFEED&TZ=EST

But as you mentioned, you prefer not to have it on your bathroom counter.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor

@newjerseygirl I just went into the bathroom fantasizing about having a table or makeup vanity with a chair at the end of the counter instead of the toilet being there... (that could be off into a separate little room.)  Then on my makeup vanity I would have that makeup organizer along with a mini fridge for keeping certain skin care products cold. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@newjerseygirl I just went into the bathroom fantasizing about having a table or makeup vanity with a chair at the end of the counter instead of the toilet being there... (that could be off into a separate little room.)  Then on my makeup vanity I would have that makeup organizer along with a mini fridge for keeping certain skin care products cold. Smiley Happy

@haddon9 My son, his wife and my 2 young granddaughters moved from NJ to North Carolina a year and a half ago.  The house they got is very large.  Their master bathroom is enormous.  It is the kind of bathroom you fantasize about, with a separate toilet room. Each sink has it's own vanity with one (my DIL's) being very long and having a lower section where you can sit and put on makeup,  The house they got in NC  would be very, very expensive here in NJ.  Their taxes are also no where as high as NJ.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor

@newjerseygirl The house & bath sounds wonderful! 

It's amazing just how expensive it is up here.  I used to live in NJ but now I'm just across the border in Bucks Co., PA.  Not cheap here either!

Honored Contributor

That large organizer wouldn't work on my vanity either.  I have a much smaller one, sorta like the top shelf of that one.  I guess if I wanted something that covered up a large section of mirror it would work.  on the other side of my vanity against the wall I have a Longaberger organizer basket with a plastic sectioned insert.  I had my husband install a couple of glass shelves on the wall and that's probaby my favorite addition.

We do have a little room with just the toilet in it and two vanities, but I wanted the larger closet, so that means I get the smaller vanity, but the closet is in no way overly large.  It was probably considered a big closet in the 80's when the house was built. 

Honored Contributor

I follow her too @San Antonio Gal but don't watch her as much as I watch some of the others. Did you know she lives in Vegas?  Michelle Wang, Samantha March and she get together for shopping trips or dinner.

Honored Contributor

Hi @monicakm .  I knew she lived in Las Vegas.  I didn't indulge in her new eyelash launch with Bk Beauty.  Did you purchase any?

I see my link got poofed.  I thought it would be okay to post since HSN sponsored it.  I guess no links are safe!

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

No I didn't purchase any of those lashes. A Walmart worker is currently putting groceries in the back of the car and there are two boxes of my lash but better thank you Jaden all rightl thank you so much you have a blessed day as well... I'm back LOL. My favorite lashes are the kiss my lash but better and the Style name is so real.