Honored Contributor

HSN Smart Deal 7/23 - Korres Shower Gel - 1 Liter

Watching Colleen's The List show. Currently 11 scent options including unscented. 

Search with Item# 084-423 to see the scent option product page

Regular price = $29.50

SMART DEAL

$24.50
FlexPay available
FREE SHIPPING
Korres Shower Gel - 1 Liter

Korres Cucumber Bamboo Shower Gel - 1 Liter

What It Is

Creamy foaming shower gel formulated with aloe and gentle coconut oil-derived cleansers to keep your skin hydrated and supple.What You Get

• 33.81 fl. oz. Shower Gel
What It Does

• Provides a moisturizing effect for your skin; contains emollients and humectants that provide a lasting moisturizing effect and help to maintain moisture in the skin
  • Helps nourish skin with moisture while cleansing
  • Helps temporarily reduce the visible signs of aging
  • Creamy-foam shower gel with wheat proteins, althea extract, and other natural ingredients, helps maintain skin's natural moisture levels
  • Leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth, and moisturized
Made in Greece

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Re: HSN Smart Deal 7/23 - Korres Shower Gel - 1 Liter

@Chi-town girl  I see this now. They are selling out!  Are you familiar with any of the scents? I'm new to Korres and they do such a terrible job of describing them! I'd like to hear which ones others have tried. 

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I see this now. They are selling out!  Are you familiar with any of the scents? I'm new to Korres and they do such a terrible job of describing them! I'd like to hear which ones others have tried. 

@CorrTor  My fav Korres scents ( White Grape and the new Passionfruit) are not included in this offer

Guava scent is their most popular scent. I've read good reviews for Cucumber Bamboo. 

If you're not sure about scent, get the unscented. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl  thanks! I think I might hold off on this. Korres is having a visit this weekend and I hope they will have some good offers. I also prefer some of the scents in the Olive Oil line. 

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor  - weekend visit, ruh-roh...I have a busy weekend thankfully! 

New olive oil body cream in pump dispenser $27, free shipping

Korres Jumbo Olive & Peach Blossom Body Cream
725-653
Korres Jumbo Olive & Peach Blossom Body Cream

Honored Contributor

$44.50, free shipping

Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil 3-piece Skincare Collection
725-020
Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil 3-piece Skincare Collection

Honored Contributor

$29,50, free shipping   Korres Jasmine Elasti-Smooth™ Body Butter
725-353
Korres Jasmine Elasti-Smooth™ Body Butter

Valued Contributor

The Peach Blossom is the scent of the body butter that was in the Beauty with Benefits gift bag.
Trusted Contributor

This is the best price I've ever seen on the 1 liter shower gels? Usually they are regular price $39 then down to $29. I'm telling myself that I don't need any more since I recently bought more of the passionfruit and peach liters. They are both new scents this year and have really impressed me! Great scents for summer. 

I had been waiting to get the peach olive oil body cream. I saw the jumbo pump and am tempted to get it, but i really don't "need" it now so telling myself I can wait and hopefully they have it again later in the year. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl  - I am stocked up but ttat is a great price on the shower gel liter. I may just buy the olive oil liter,  I ordered the

Skinn® Cosmetics 2-pack Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Mask

719-179 priced at $34. Can't wait to try it.