Honored Contributor

Re: HSN SKINN Pricing, Quantity and Autoship

I pretty much just have stopped watching for him or buying anything since his move from Evine to HSN.  It just is not the same.  I wonder if his sales are down since leaving Evine where they treated him like royalty.

Respected Contributor

I hthink he devalued his probucts on Evine and now is hoping to bring it back up.  My Skinn ship has sailed.  No thank you

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I pretty much just have stopped watching for him or buying anything since his move from Evine to HSN.  It just is not the same.  I wonder if his sales are down since leaving Evine where they treated him like royalty.

I would think common sense tells us his sales are down, he has hardly had any air time at HSN. He was King at Evine!!

Contributor

I agree with you Shelbelle....If you are very careful about WHO you buy from, and check EXPIRATION DATES, you can get some excellent deals on Skinn, on ebaySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

The prices are higher now that Skinn is on HSN but if you want good quality ingredients, Skinn out weighs Philosophpy or Serious Skin Care. Don't just look at the price. Look at ingredients too.

Exactly! Funny how there are so few if any posts about customers that switched from Skinn to Consulte or Philosophy etc with comments about their improved results or experience. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

1. @SeaMaiden wrote:

How do you know how he was treated at Evine? Very aggressive demands for new, re formulated products so Evine could ring the register? They worked him to death! And I suspect the primary reason why he left was due to compensation- those Evine execs were filling their personal pockets at his and customers expense. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Phantom41 wrote:

@Mothertrucker wrote:

As a fan of Skinn, I  read constant complaints here about Evine's high shipping rates..Now it is HSN, and their "high" prices..I cannot know what is a value in other people's eyes, but I am beginning to think that even if they GAVE Skinn  away, and had it delivered by unicorns, there are still some people who would not be happy...

You're probably right - i won't pay $6.99 for shipping and won't pay high prices for something I can get elsewhere for the same or less.  There are lots of good skincare lines out there anymore you just have to shop around.  I used to use quite a bit of Skinn but I have found other lines that offer better results/value for me. Or, maybe I just like to complain!!

LOL! Well who DOESNT around here !?!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • M
    @SeaMaiden wrote:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

He seems more himself or I guess more at ease on HSN than he did in the beginning..Last night he was on quite a while and was great

Regular Contributor

i loved the kits that Dimitri would have on Evine and many times they offered reduced or free shipping on some of his featured products and great pricing.  I haven't really had the opportunity to catch him presenting on HSN but have looked over his pricing.  Like his products but not that much.  Moving on. 

Honored Contributor

I don't know. HSN has a much bigger viewership than Evine. Skinn can be a run-of-the-mill, average skincare vendor on there and still probably sell a lot more volume and make a lot more money than being the headliner on Evine. I don't think he needs all of his original fans to do well. We are nice to have on board, but not crucial to his success going forward.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr