@2blonde

Thank you very much.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Ronda Sheer TS 3 pack bra for today September 1

@HappyDaze wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

What is you went down a size, e.g., say from a 36 to a 34, would that help?

The problem with these stretchy types of bras I find is that the circumstance tends to run small.... and  the cups size more large.  If I went to a small, It would probably be uncomfortably tight around my chest. 

This is EXACTLY what I need. Very hard to find small size circum. with larger cups. I might actually have to check these out. Never heard of them before.

ETA: I actually really like the look of these but the only color I really wanted was the Morroccan set and, of coure, the size small is sold out. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be!

@HappyDaze wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

What is you went down a size, e.g., say from a 36 to a 34, would that help?

The problem with these stretchy types of bras I find is that the circumstance tends to run small.... and  the cups size more large.  If I went to a small, It would probably be uncomfortably tight around my chest. 

This is EXACTLY what I need. Very hard to find small size circum. with larger cups. I might actually have to check these out. Never heard of them before.

ETA: I actually really like the look of these but the only color I really wanted was the Morroccan set and, of coure, the size small is sold out. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be!

@HappyDaze  ITA. Would really like white, tan and black offered as a choice....I am not a flashy bright color bra person 

Esteemed Contributor

I love Ahh Bra.  I wear them all the time. I don't care for the lace TS style, but I think the TS has removeable pads for those who need cup fillers.  I started buying Ahh following Rhonda's instructio to shop your top size.  I wear XS tops and find this is my perfect Ahh size.  In tradiional sized bras I am 32C.  I wear Ahh Bras when gardening and I wear them to some of my gym classes.  I wouldn't go jogging in one, but for Pilates and training where there's no jumping involved the Ahh is fine for me.  

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I just took a peek and don't understand the comments here about "not being full enough".   From what I can see, these are not serious support bras for fuller figures, they are for small and medium busted women.    

I don't understand either.  If you are over a B cup, expect to be smashed!  I wear these type bras as sleepwear. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MomCat

I hope that you are wrong. I am a DD cup, and I don't want to be smashed. I guess I will find out soon.

I wanted them to wear on the weekends and such for comfort.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@MomCat

I hope that you are wrong. I am a DD cup, and I don't want to be smashed. I guess I will find out soon.

I wanted them to wear on the weekends and such for comfort.

@icezeus please let me know what you think. Wasn't it you that also wears the Genie bras? Anyway, I too am that size (can wear a D in some bras) and would love to hear your thoughts. I missed out on these because I wanted the Morrocon ones and they sold out before I even knew about them!

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze

I wanted to let you know my thoughts on the Rhonda Shear Bras. I will be returning. I have to admit that they felt very comfortable, but they just do not fit me. I even went up a size. I was spilling out of the bra on the sides. I thought about exchanging but they do not have my size or color.