Respected Contributor

Re: HSN Ronda Sheer TS 3 pack bra for today September 1

I was wondering about these as well. I could not find a size chart for them. My big question is do they roll up at the bottom?

Respected Contributor

I have found that all these type bras run very small around the band. Even going up two sizes does not work for me. As far as not being able to fill the cups, that is a major problem for me. What are we supposed to do when we are old, saggy, droopy, and deflated?

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

What is you went down a size, e.g., say from a 36 to a 34, would that help?

The problem with these stretchy types of bras I find is that the circumstance tends to run small.... and  the cups size more large.  If I went to a small, It would probably be uncomfortably tight around my chest. 

This is EXACTLY what I need. Very hard to find small size circum. with larger cups. I might actually have to check these out. Never heard of them before.

ETA: I actually really like the look of these but the only color I really wanted was the Morroccan set and, of coure, the size small is sold out. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be!

Honored Contributor

I don't like all that lace.  It's always itchy to me. 

I have some of her regular Aaahh bras.  I wear them around the house only.

They smash me in, don't give me 2 defined breasts (more like a uniboob) and therefore, I don't like the way my chest area looks in clothing when wearing these.  That is why I only wear them around my house. 

Honored Contributor

@2blonde

May I ask what style bra you like that doesn't irritate?

Someday I may try Hanrousa cotton, due to the fact that the latex in most bras can drive me crazy!

I have purchased this type of bra in the past and have found a different type that I like for around the house wear.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the original Ahh Bras. I don't have any with the lace like the TS. I know they don't have support like most women want. For me it's all about comfort. This is all I will wear. They don't roll on me. I like the Jacquard print Ahh Bras the best. They seem to fit me better & have a little more support for some reason. I don't wear a bra unless I leave the house or have company. I hate them period end of story. LOL!!!

I have lots & lots of Ahh Bras. My niece's daughters think they are neat with all the pretty colors.

Honored Contributor

I have too many bras so I'm not interested.

These clearance days for fashion often have the WORST TSV's.  They usually are something dreadful from slinky.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Size Chart Info. on Rhonda Shear's website

https://www.rhondashear.com/sizing-chart

Esteemed Contributor

I own those Rhonda Shear lace front bras that I bought as a 2 pack from The Shopping Channel in Canada. I think that they do run small. I wear a size 14-16 in clothes and I have broad shoulders. I wear a 38 D bra and in those Rhonda Shear bras I sized up to a 2X. The bras are soft and well made and comfortable though. I suggest reading past reviews on these bras if you are thinking of ordering them if you think size is an issue.

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@2blonde

May I ask what style bra you like that doesn't irritate?

Someday I may try Hanrousa cotton, due to the fact that the latex in most bras can drive me crazy!

I have purchased this type of bra in the past and have found a different type that I like for around the house wear.

@LTT1  Rhonda recently had a TS for a set of 3 bras that are cotton spandex with the removable pads.  They actually do fit much the same as her nylon spandex bras without the nylon irritation.  She said she worked on them for a long time to get it right because many women were asking for a cotton version.  There should still be some available online, but of course, not at the TS price.

Laura loves cats!