Honored Contributor

HSN Perrier Top value royal jelly skin set

What do you think about this? Skip the vendor is a very good salesman. I do use several of their skin products and am a fan of theirs. I am tempted to try one set on the auto ship and cancel after the first shipment if it does not seem as good as I am hoping it will be. Love the idea of Royal Jelly as I know the benefits of it internally as well as externally from previous use.  

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Perrier Top value royal jelly skin set

I am avoiding the TS presentation - it sounds nice but I don't need skincare. If I was buying, I'd do as you mention; order on AD and cancel if the product is not amazing.

I accidentally caught them presenting a different kit, smaller, a scent I would probably love & I was tempted to get it. I need to avoid watching right now because I have enough products of that kind already. I won't need more until fall or winter.

Honored Contributor

I agree that Skip is a good salesman - but I don't think I have ever regretted any of my Perlier purchases other than buying when I don't need anything.

Trusted Contributor

I know Skip says Perlier is in Italy, but when I went I never saw Perlier products in any store.  I was looking for them because I thought I might purchase some.

Super Contributor

Perlier has its own beautiful store in Italy. I was in Italy also but did not look for Perlier on stores other than that one. 

Super Contributor

Me to BUT the second ingredient is VEGTABLE oil??? Who wants to put vegtable oil on ones face-Why not a better oil?

RACA

Honored Contributor

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

Me to BUT the second ingredient is VEGTABLE oil??? Who wants to put vegtable oil on ones face-Why not a better oil?

RACA

Ick!  That's what turned me off to Mally's Poreless Primer.

Super Contributor

@henderson wrote:

I know Skip says Perlier is in Italy, but when I went I never saw Perlier products in any store.  I was looking for them because I thought I might purchase some.

It probably depends where in Italy you go. I have seen and shopped at Perlier in both Milan and Turin over the years. They definitely carry full on ranges never even seen here in the States. The stores are cute, a cross between Bath and Body Works with Yves Rocher.