Super Contributor

HSN Perlier Jumbo Liters, TS

I see they are being offered now, but are they going to have them as a TS?  Isn't it usually in November that they are offered?

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Perlier Jumbo Liters, TS

Everything seems to be offered earlier this year.  I love the Perlier items, but don't care for the huge sizes as I like to rotate different scents.

Respected Contributor

Perlier is having a TS on October 23 I believe is the date. I never buy their liter sizes becaue I just don't want that big of a size. I get bored easily with scents and like to switch off.

Trusted Contributor

@erica g wrote:

I see they are being offered now, but are they going to have them as a TS?  Isn't it usually in November that they are offered?

Well, I hope so. I've been waiting! 

Valued Contributor

I've got one in my closet that hasn't been opened from last year.  I can't imagine I'll need another this soon.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@erica g wrote:

The TS is Perlier 17-piece Hand Cream Set. THeir hand creams are nice. I'll give some as gifts. I bought it along with the Jubbo Olive Oil. 

perts2.jpg

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@erica g 

Thanks for mentioning this.  I may break down and buy a new one.

I have a love/hate relationship with these "jugs" as the pumps are a pain in the backside.  Mine have often never opened properly.

I wonder if the good pricing is just for the one day?

Super Contributor

I guess the liters won't be a TS, I might just have to go ahead and pick up the liter today with the special pricing

Trusted Contributor

@erica g wrote:

I guess the liters won't be a TS, I might just have to go ahead and pick up the liter today with the special pricing

I was bummed but I still bought the liter. 

Honored Contributor

I adore their fragrances but am highly allergic to them.  I wish they could make a "lighter" line.  I can use Philosophy's Fresh Cream so the problem isn't with 100% of fragrances on the market.