Contributor

Re: HSN October Beauty Today's Specials - Trish McEvoy + Perlier

Jayjay what was in the TSV

Honored Contributor

This is one of Oprah's picks for her annual holiday list. It's back in stock, but limited quantities

Korres Olive Oil & Blossom 3-piece Collection
577-514
Korres Olive Oil & Blossom 3-piece Collection

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

her foundation is fabulous and I don't mind paying the high price for it.  Her beauty balm is the best I've used and it's worth every dime spent.  Thanks for posting about her upcoming TS.  Will be looking forward to seeing it presented.  

I think her foundations are the best ones for me.  I don't wear them on days I'm just at home though.   I love doing her triangle of light.   I think it makes a huge improvement.    I love Perlier, but don't care for the huge bottles.  I am another one that has enough shower gels, body lotions/butters to last for several years.

@Daysdee  I still have not been able to try her foundations or tinted moisturizers, etc. There are none in very fair shades.

I understand.  I have the Beauty Balm in Shade 1 and I think I could use one a little lighter.   I have two other foundations from Trish in the lighest shades available and they seem to work okay for me.

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

her foundation is fabulous and I don't mind paying the high price for it.  Her beauty balm is the best I've used and it's worth every dime spent.  Thanks for posting about her upcoming TS.  Will be looking forward to seeing it presented.  

I think her foundations are the best ones for me.  I don't wear them on days I'm just at home though.   I love doing her triangle of light.   I think it makes a huge improvement.    I love Perlier, but don't care for the huge bottles.  I am another one that has enough shower gels, body lotions/butters to last for several years.

@Daysdee I won't be without her triangle of light either.  I use it a lot.  Her products may be expensive, but they do what they say they do.  It's worth paying that kind of money for.  Enjoy your products.  It's great to find a product that actually works for you. 

I like her triangle of light too,  I love her eye base!!!

Her prices, though are super high.  The HSN T.S. prices are never that great--unfortunately.

Hi Bling!!! Smiley Happy

Hi right back to ya! @winamac1Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Beautiful colors - look forward to seeing her demo it

Trish McEvoy Light and Lift Eye Collection - Palette 3
578-964
Trish McEvoy Light and Lift Eye Collection

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

A new HSN brand? From The Netherlands

Treets Traditions Harmony Gift Set
578-675
Treets Traditions Harmony Gift Set

Honored Contributor

Footnanny Protein Minis Starter Kit with Rescue Buffer
579-692
Footnanny Protein Minis Starter Kit with Rescue Buffer

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lisajococomo wrote:

Jayjay what was in the TSV

@lisajococomo I seriouisly doubt that poster received an email stating what was in the tsv.  I'm sure she's  baiting.  There's one poster we all know and love that would have known first and she would have posted what it was a long time ago.  

Honored Contributor

Is this a new Korres scent?

Korres Lily Bouquet Body Butter and Shower Gel
540-703
Korres Lily Bouquet Body Butter and Shower Gel

Honored Contributor

Some great holiday beauty items! There are some Korres shows tmrw/Wed

Korres Sweet Kisses 6-piece Lip Set
581-860
Korres Sweet Kisses 6-piece Lip Set