Honored Contributor

Re: HSN October Beauty Today's Specials - Trish McEvoy + Perlier

@Shanus  After skincare and spf has been applied and set for 15 minutes:

Peach corrector applied

Concealer applied

Foundation applied

Lid base applied

Triangle of Light applied EITHER by placing product on ring fingers and patting it on starting on the lower undereye and then forming a triangle in the patting technique OR

applying it to the lower under eye in one swipe via doe foot and then making the triangle with the same doe foot with remainder of product. I do NOT re-dip but use only what is on the doe foot when it first comes out. Repeat with other eye. Pat in with fingers.

I don't use Trish's powder to set as it makes it crepey. I use EITHER CHantecialle's powder foundation OR BB powder foundation in a press pat in a SMALL amount to set.

That's it.

I will tell you that the skincare products make a difference as well. This is why I don't really deviate from what I'm using as I like how everything looks. If I try a new product and the result is meh, I return it (usually skincare). I'm loving BB's Moisturizing Highlight Balm right now under foundation as it gives a glow and moisture. Acts like a primer but better.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Shanus  After skincare and spf has been applied and set for 15 minutes:

Peach corrector applied

Concealer applied

Foundation applied

Lid base applied

Triangle of Light applied EITHER by placing product on ring fingers and patting it on starting on the lower undereye and then forming a triangle in the patting technique OR

applying it to the lower under eye in one swipe via doe foot and then making the triangle with the same doe foot with remainder of product. I do NOT re-dip but use only what is on the doe foot when it first comes out. Repeat with other eye. Pat in with fingers.

I don't use Trish's powder to set as it makes it crepey. I use EITHER CHantecialle's powder foundation OR BB powder foundation in a press pat in a SMALL amount to set.

That's it.

I will tell you that the skincare products make a difference as well. This is why I don't really deviate from what I'm using as I like how everything looks. If I try a new product and the result is meh, I return it (usually skincare). I'm loving BB's Moisturizing Highlight Balm right now under foundation as it gives a glow and moisture. Acts like a primer but better.

@SahmIam  Thank you. I appreciate your time outlining the steps... will give it another try.

Honored Contributor

Love this pallette

LORAC Unzipped Mountain Sunset Shadow Palette & Mini Behind The Scenes Primer
578-214
LORAC Unzipped Mountain Sunset Shadow Palette w/Primer

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Several different configurations of this kit $38, free shipping

Benefit Cosmetics Golden Gate Glam Makeup Kit
574-274
Benefit Cosmetics Golden Gate Glam Makeup Kit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Benefit Cosmetics BROWnanza Blockbuster Set - 3 Medium
574-267
Benefit Cosmetics BROWnanza Blockbuster Set - 3 Medium

Honored Contributor

Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Crystal Prism 8-piece Set
571-114
Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Crystal Prism 8-piece Set

Honored Contributor

LORAC Unzipped Ocean Sunset Shadow Palette & Mini Behind The Scenes Primer
578-209
LORAC Unzipped Ocean Sunset Shadow Palette w/Primer

Honored Contributor

Mystic Flower 6-piece Brush Set
576-141
Mystic Flower 6-piece Brush Set

Honored Contributor

Too Faced Under the Kissletoe Melted Lipstick Set
576-253
Too Faced Under the Kissletoe Melted Lipstick Set

Valued Contributor

I received an email showing the TSV. No price yet though!