Valued Contributor

Re: HSN October Beauty Today's Specials - Trish McEvoy + Perlier

@nyc1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  HELP!   So I think I would be more toward shade 2 for the balm, since I have a more yellow just slightly deeper skin tone.  Most medium shades are a little light for my taste.  If I were to use the BE minerals it would be Med Tan for year round, but I do use the Medium shade when I use Smashbox Halo.     HOWEVER,  the eye products that come with that shade look too dark for me.

BTW ...  GOOD LUCK with the Cubbies.  I live in the northern burbs of Chicago now with my Chicago born husband.  We're a YANKEES and CUBS family for baseball.  RANGERS and HAWKS for hockey!

GO CUBS AND GO BLACKHAWKS!!!  

Season opener tonight for the Hawks; went to the last preseason game last Saturday!  Electric at that stadium!!  

I'm out of town this weekend so won't be on but Go Cubbies!!

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  HELP!   So I think I would be more toward shade 2 for the balm, since I have a more yellow just slightly deeper skin tone.  Most medium shades are a little light for my taste.  If I were to use the BE minerals it would be Med Tan for year round, but I do use the Medium shade when I use Smashbox Halo.     HOWEVER,  the eye products that come with that shade look too dark for me.

BTW ...  GOOD LUCK with the Cubbies.  I live in the northern burbs of Chicago now with my Chicago born husband.  We're a YANKEES and CUBS family for baseball.  RANGERS and HAWKS for hockey!

@nyc1 - I watched the presentation last night Shade 1 looks to have a wide range of application for most skin types. Unless you have a very dark tone,  I think you should go with shade 1.

Oh another great year for Cubbie fans. It still seems a bit surreal, but it's like magic with the level of talent,  youth and team spirit Heart Chicago is such a great sports town . We love every season and all of our teams!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 & all - super fast shipping...my Trish TS order should arrive by mon or tue!!!! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 & all - super fast shipping...my Trish TS order should arrive by mon or tue!!!! 

Mine, too, vs. QVC where it sits for four or five days before it even ships.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Mines still in packaging.  My delivery date isn't until the 14th  I can wait though I just opened up a new tube I had anyway.  The trio lip gloss, lip balm and whatever the third item in that kit was is on extended delivery  That won't ship until Halloween.  I can wait.  Gives me a chance to pay my bill off before they bill me for these. lol  

Honored Contributor

Mine came today.  I am very pale and ordered Shade 1.

I just put all of it on.  I didn't use as much as she used on the models but I like the coverage and the feel a lot.  I can also see what the fuss is about her brushes.

I think the color is okay, it's hard to tell right now.  I have to take a look at it in various lights.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @Chi-town girl.  I LOVE Perlier!

OT:  I ordered a WP SS cleaner and kitchen scissors over the Columbus Day weekend.  I received both items today!Woman Very Happy  Free shipping, on sale and great delivery time!  Very pleased.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme - I love their Caribbean Vanilla Heart they are starting to load new holiday items

DG19440_041216_ComplexGrid_BS_Perlier_AnniversaryBrandUpdateV2.jpg

Perlier Caribbean Vanilla 3-piece Kit
571-816
Perlier Caribbean Vanilla 3-piece Kit

Perlier Honey Langhe Body Cream Duo
571-832
Perlier Honey Langhe Body Cream Duo

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I'll have to watch on the 18th.  The Carrbean Vanilla sounds decadent!  I'm still into the Almond after all these years, but, thre's soooo many I have tried and also loved.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I'll have to watch on the 18th.  The Carrbean Vanilla sounds decadent!  I'm still into the Almond after all these years, but, thre's soooo many I have tried and also loved.

@eddyandme I love the rollerballs. An inexpensive way to try a new fragrance. The Caribbean Vanilla is sexy!

Perlier Caribbean Vanilla Caramel Perfume Roll-On
450-105
Perlier Caribbean Vanilla Caramel Perfume Roll-On
Perlier Honey Camellia Roll-On Eau de Parfum .33 fl. oz.
483-614
Perlier Honey Camellia Roll-On EDP .33 fl. oz.