Respected Contributor

Re: HSN October Beauty Today's Specials - Trish McEvoy + Perlier

@Wsmom wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

OMG!  I just went onto check out what's on sale and they have her Beauty Balm that's fabulous in a kit with the brush that goes with it, her eye primer, and the triangle of light for only 89 dollars!!!  Even though I have a beauty balm that's unopened and two of these brushes and her triangle of light already, I couldn't pass up that deal.  The beauty balm alone is 89 dollars.  Free shipping to boot.   Doing a happy dance here.  Love it. 

I saw this on their page earlier and also snatched it up...plus there was the 20% off code on the top banner!  Can't beat that!   I have used all of those products for years so this is a great deal for me.

@Wsmom You're lucky.  That 20 percent code sure isn't on my website.  I may have to call HSN and ask for that 20 percent off and see if they'll adjust my price. .

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023, oh no!!!  It is certainly worth a shot to see if they will give it to you!

Valued Contributor

I also picked up the set and the 20% off worked. Note that the 20% off was on a banner that changes towards the top of the webpage when I signed in. I might have missed it if I hadn't heard about it here.
Valued Contributor

Also, if anyone is interested in the super duper deals, I suggest ordering early. I waited on a few items the last time she was on and had several orders cancelled by hsn two or so weeks after her appearance, and these were not waitlist either.
Honored Contributor

Placed my order for the Trish Beauty Balm kit and used the coupon. $18 discount Woman Very Happy  so nice to also get free shipping! 

Look forward to the presentation. Enjoy the shows ladies & post what you're picking up. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

OMG!  I just went onto check out what's on sale and they have her Beauty Balm that's fabulous in a kit with the brush that goes with it, her eye primer, and the triangle of light for only 89 dollars!!!  Even though I have a beauty balm that's unopened and two of these brushes and her triangle of light already, I couldn't pass up that deal.  The beauty balm alone is 89 dollars.  Free shipping to boot.   Doing a happy dance here.  Love it. 

@Blingqueen023 - I thought you might be happy with this item! Wow...I'm tempted

Trish McEvoy Total Even Skin Collection - Shade 1
578-965
Trish McEvoy Total Even Skin Collection - Shade 1

@Chi-town girl I can't get over the deals here.  This is a no brainer..  I use her Beauty Balm for foundation and I love it.  It covers well and it's not heavy at all.  I've been using this for a long time.  I wouldn't be without it.  Getting the brush and the two other things with it are freebies.  All good products.  You can't go wrong with this one.  The beauty balm alone is 90 bucks.  

@Blingqueen023 Blingy, I've been so tempted to try her Beauty Balm bc of your raves. Now is a good time to take a dive Woman LOL Wondering if this is the TS item???? 

@Chi-town girl I've been buying her Beauty Balm for quite some time.  I even purchase it when it's not on sale.  That's how good it is.  I have normal skin with no imperfections and it covers smoothly.  It's a perfect skin match for me.  I truely believe you will like it.  For me to purchase it when it's not on sale is still worth it.  This is a giveaway price for all you're getting.  I seriously doubt we'll ever see this kind of a deal again from her.  As you know she doesn't offer too many goodies for free.  If it's the TS, I sure hope I got it at the TS price.  If you do get it, please let me know how you like it.  

@Blingqueen023 - Trish should gift you a kit! Thanks for helping us Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@lisajococomo wrote:

Jayjay what was in the TSV

Sorry, just seeing this. I hate when I'm busy and don't get online too often.

It's now posted and an active TS. Many have posted it here as well but sorry for the non response.

Unfortunately, I missed out using the coupon. I never did see the TS posted online before it became a TS. Usually it's listed as a TS right away and no coupons can be used. 

Congrats to those that were able to use the coupon; great deal!!

I might use the coupon on some of AL's vitamins if they go on sale before the coupon expires.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I finally figured out why the code wasn't listed anymore on my web page.  I used it on another item I purchased.  Oh well, still got 20 bucks off of what I used it for and still got a great deal on the Trish TS.  Also, ordered the 35 dollar trio of her liquid face color, lip gloss and lip balm.  Another good deal.  

Honored Contributor

Ooops!  Missed the code.  I ordered this while watching the repeat show.  I've never purchased TM before.  Ive been tempted to buy the planners that are talked about here all the time, but I have more color than one person needs and I'm happy with my Elizabeth Arden foundation.

I didn't think the 2 shades looked good on either model, but I also think she put a TON of product on them, too.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  HELP!   So I think I would be more toward shade 2 for the balm, since I have a more yellow just slightly deeper skin tone.  Most medium shades are a little light for my taste.  If I were to use the BE minerals it would be Med Tan for year round, but I do use the Medium shade when I use Smashbox Halo.     HOWEVER,  the eye products that come with that shade look too dark for me.

BTW ...  GOOD LUCK with the Cubbies.  I live in the northern burbs of Chicago now with my Chicago born husband.  We're a YANKEES and CUBS family for baseball.  RANGERS and HAWKS for hockey!