Honored Contributor

Re: HSN October Beauty Today's Specials - Trish McEvoy + Perlier

Nice lippie trio! $35 free shipping

Trish McEvoy Instant Perk Trio
578-976
Trish McEvoy Instant Perk Trio

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Trish McEvoy Eye Defining Duo
578-977
Trish McEvoy Eye Defining Duo

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Trish McEvoy No. 9 Everywhere Duo
579-002
Trish McEvoy No. 9 Everywhere Duo

Honored Contributor

Trish McEvoy Power of Brushes 2-in-1 Collection
570-327
Trish McEvoy Power of Brushes 2-in-1 Collection

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG!  I just went onto check out what's on sale and they have her Beauty Balm that's fabulous in a kit with the brush that goes with it, her eye primer, and the triangle of light for only 89 dollars!!!  Even though I have a beauty balm that's unopened and two of these brushes and her triangle of light already, I couldn't pass up that deal.  The beauty balm alone is 89 dollars.  Free shipping to boot.   Doing a happy dance here.  Love it. 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

OMG!  I just went onto check out what's on sale and they have her Beauty Balm that's fabulous in a kit with the brush that goes with it, her eye primer, and the triangle of light for only 89 dollars!!!  Even though I have a beauty balm that's unopened and two of these brushes and her triangle of light already, I couldn't pass up that deal.  The beauty balm alone is 89 dollars.  Free shipping to boot.   Doing a happy dance here.  Love it. 

@Blingqueen023 - I thought you might be happy with this item! Wow...I'm tempted

Trish McEvoy Total Even Skin Collection - Shade 1
578-965

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

578-965

@Chi-town girl I can't get over the deals here.  This is a no brainer..  I use her Beauty Balm for foundation and I love it.  It covers well and it's not heavy at all.  I've been using this for a long time.  I wouldn't be without it.  Getting the brush and the two other things with it are freebies.  All good products.  You can't go wrong with this one.  The beauty balm alone is 90 bucks.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

578-965

@Chi-town girl I can't get over the deals here.  This is a no brainer..  I use her Beauty Balm for foundation and I love it.  It covers well and it's not heavy at all.  I've been using this for a long time.  I wouldn't be without it.  Getting the brush and the two other things with it are freebies.  All good products.  You can't go wrong with this one.  The beauty balm alone is 90 bucks.  

@Blingqueen023 Blingy, I've been so tempted to try her Beauty Balm bc of your raves. Now is a good time to take a dive Woman LOL Wondering if this is the TS item???? 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

578-965

@Blingqueen023 Blingy, I've been so tempted to try her Beauty Balm bc of your raves. Now is a good time to take a dive Woman LOL Wondering if this is the TS item???? 

@Chi-town girl I've been buying her Beauty Balm for quite some time.  I even purchase it when it's not on sale.  That's how good it is.  I have normal skin with no imperfections and it covers smoothly.  It's a perfect skin match for me.  I truely believe you will like it.  For me to purchase it when it's not on sale is still worth it.  This is a giveaway price for all you're getting.  I seriously doubt we'll ever see this kind of a deal again from her.  As you know she doesn't offer too many goodies for free.  If it's the TS, I sure hope I got it at the TS price.  If you do get it, please let me know how you like it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I saw this on their page earlier and also snatched it up...plus there was the 20% off code on the top banner!  Can't beat that!   I have used all of those products for years so this is a great deal for me.