Honored Contributor

Re: HSN October Beauty Today's Specials - Trish McEvoy + Perlier

Korres Twist and Pout Raspberry Twist 4-piece Lipstick Kit
581-859
Korres Twist and Pout Raspberry Twist 4pc Lipstick Kit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Trish McEvoy Perfect Rose Lips Collection
578-981

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
578-981

@Chi-town girl  I own this. The only color I can wear alone is the one smack in the middle...Black Rose. A better combo is it and the one directly to the left of it. To the right is a moisturizing gloss. These have a slippery feel on the lips...I'm not fond of the sensation but they hydrate and look creamy on. Personally, I don't think this is a great collection of shades considering what she USED to offer, color wise. I can only hope she is going to bring out more shades though....I doubt it as these cover the range of nude to red.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl - I love almost all the products you have posted. I am in trouble this holiday season. Lip products, pallettes, body products....I want it all. 

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
578-981

@Chi-town girl  I own this. The only color I can wear alone is the one smack in the middle...Black Rose. A better combo is it and the one directly to the left of it. To the right is a moisturizing gloss. These have a slippery feel on the lips...I'm not fond of the sensation but they hydrate and look creamy on. Personally, I don't think this is a great collection of shades considering what she USED to offer, color wise. I can only hope she is going to bring out more shades though....I doubt it as these cover the range of nude to red.

@SahmIam. I find lip palettes a pia. If you use it at home...lip brush and if want to touch up during the day (a necessity), have to take a lip brush along w/ you. I’d much rather use a tube lipstick.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I agree 110% with you. I bought this back in July because I knew the lipsticks (all the shades ) wouldn't be available until sometime in the Fall (no one could tell me when) and I wanted to try all the shades.

Glad I did because the majority are terrible for me, lol.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl - I love almost all the products you have posted. I am in trouble this holiday season. Lip products, pallettes, body products....I want it all. 

@FLGators - yes, I see some goodies for me and for holiday gifts! Free shipping is awesome Evine and Q don't get as much business from me due to their shipping fees

The new beauty line from The Netherlands will be featured tmrw with Amy on the Thur Beauty Report shows

Honored Contributor

These oils look interesting. Waiting to see if they reduce price.

Treets Traditions Nourishing Miracle Oil
576-983
Treets Traditions Nourishing Miracle Oil

Treets Traditions Relaxing Chakras Body Oil
576-960
Treets Traditions Relaxing Chakras Body Oil

Treets Traditions Revitalizing Massage Oil
577-814
Treets Traditions Revitalizing Massage Oil

Honored Contributor

Treets Traditions Harmony Bath Tea
578-017
Treets Traditions Harmony Bath Tea
Treets Traditions Relaxing Chakras Bath Tea
576-966
Treets Traditions Relaxing Chakras Bath Tea

Honored Contributor

New Trish items are up!

Trish McEvoy The Power of Makeup® Planner Confident Collection
570-326
Trish McEvoy The Power of Makeup® Planner Collection