Honored Contributor

Re: HSN October Beauty Today's Specials - Trish McEvoy + Perlier

Smashbox Drawn In Decked Out Be Legendary Lipstick Palette
574-330
Smashbox Drawn In Decked Out  Lipstick Palette

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Smashbox Drawn In Decked Out Travel Primer Set
574-332
Smashbox Drawn In Decked Out Travel Primer Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Smashbox Mascara, Lash Primer and Eye Liner Set
574-331
Smashbox Mascara, Lash Primer and Eye Liner Set

Trusted Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

I love the Lorac glosses & these colors are gorgeous. I have tried their lip crayon in the past & they were drying. Has anyone tried the lipsticks, are they moisturising?   

Hi @FLGators - It depends which formula you buy. The Alter Ego lipstick line has about 3 different finishes, matte, satin, cream...  You'd have to be sure you are buying the formula you like. Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

her foundation is fabulous and I don't mind paying the high price for it.  Her beauty balm is the best I've used and it's worth every dime spent.  Thanks for posting about her upcoming TS.  Will be looking forward to seeing it presented.  

I think her foundations are the best ones for me.  I don't wear them on days I'm just at home though.   I love doing her triangle of light.   I think it makes a huge improvement.    I love Perlier, but don't care for the huge bottles.  I am another one that has enough shower gels, body lotions/butters to last for several years.

@Daysdee I won't be without her triangle of light either.  I use it a lot.  Her products may be expensive, but they do what they say they do.  It's worth paying that kind of money for.  Enjoy your products.  It's great to find a product that actually works for you. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

her foundation is fabulous and I don't mind paying the high price for it.  Her beauty balm is the best I've used and it's worth every dime spent.  Thanks for posting about her upcoming TS.  Will be looking forward to seeing it presented.  

I think her foundations are the best ones for me.  I don't wear them on days I'm just at home though.   I love doing her triangle of light.   I think it makes a huge improvement.    I love Perlier, but don't care for the huge bottles.  I am another one that has enough shower gels, body lotions/butters to last for several years.

@Daysdee I won't be without her triangle of light either.  I use it a lot.  Her products may be expensive, but they do what they say they do.  It's worth paying that kind of money for.  Enjoy your products.  It's great to find a product that actually works for you. 

I like her triangle of light too,  I love her eye base!!!

Her prices, though are super high.  The HSN T.S. prices are never that great--unfortunately.

Hi Bling!!! Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I wish Trish would have a Perfume TSV!!!!!! With maybe a perfume and lotion, body butter would be so nice and different!!!!!!!

Doesn't she have a new fragrance? I thought I read something about it on facebook

@Chi-town girl  I think it’s called “100”. There’s some info about it on her site.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

On Friday night, Amy on HSN said that they would have a special Trish planner for her Beauty Report show which should be on this Friday night.  

@Roni18  Aren’t the Beauty Report shows on Thursday night?

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Daysdee  I still have not been able to try her foundations or tinted moisturizers, etc. There are none in very fair shades.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@Chi-town girl  THAT"S Trish's TS? What a crappy TS.

Perlier does that every year. I bought a bunch last year. I'm good for the next....6 years? Lol.

@SahmIam  I was definitely expecting something special from Trish at holiday time. How disappointing!  

I’ve given up on the Triangle of Light...no matter what she says, it IS drying and settles into lines. I can use any “doe foot” lighter weight concealer (adding a drop of Argan oil, etc. on brush) and get much better results.

On the bright side, not another $250 Planner. On her site, the new shadow palette III is available separately from Nordstrom’s planner. I ordered it last week.  I AM noticing many of her products are sold out, have to be ordered, or not available when I go to counter. There’ no excuse for that, IMO.

@Shanus  I bought the planner to get that palette because NO ONE could tell me when it would be on counter...and sometimes it never does arrive. It's a GREAT collection of shades so enjoy!!

I agree that I thought she would bring out something great for the holidays. She just released a new perfume in the UK that wowed everyone...should be here soon. She's coming out with 3 new scents so I thought maybe one would debut on HSN...maybe one will. I recall last year she offered a special planner set (small) before the holidays at a TS price even though it wasn't a TS....you just had to catch it during one of her visits...maybe that'll happen again.

I LOVE the Triangle of Light. I have dry skin but use it last over my other eye products and foundation...more as a highlighter I guess. No issue. Shame it doesn't work for you : (    As for the counters being out of stock, I agree. I order stuff online almost 100% of the time for that reason. I hate doing that as it cuts out the salesperson getting commission but if the product isn't in the store, what are you supposed to do?!

@SahmIam  Explain to me how you apply the triangle of light. I use a very good moisturizer & eye cream... my skin is not particularly dry so I’d love to know your technique for keeping it from creasing under the eyes. I have several unopened tubes from various kits & planners.