Valued Contributor

If anyone purchases from HSN, the outlet here in Florida is having huge sales storewide. If you are familiar with how they work, there is a % taken off  for age of things and then a storewide sale on top of that and then 1st Tuesday of each month there is another added 10% off for seniors.

November is even better. On Black Friday the storewide sale is 40% until noon and then 30% in afternoon on top of all the age sales. There are cosmetics like Signature Club A; SSC; Perlier. I saw that Beekman's Cleaning products were there today too!

Just thought I would give u all a heads up in case you were interested.

Regular Contributor

Re: HSN OUTLET...Huge Nov sales

Thanks Sandy. I like shopping around😌
Respected Contributor

i've been in there twice and haven't found a thing of interest.  hope somebody else hits paydirt, because that sounds like a good sale. 

Respected Contributor

@sandylu I have always wanted to visit the HSN store when I travelled to Tampa..I think on my next visit I am going to check it out...Thanx for sharing!

Valued Contributor

I found that there are deals to be had. Jewely is good and kitchen pots and pans too. I like that there are kits of SSC, Perlier,and SCA. Bath and body things too. i do not purchase clothing there because I am not a fan of the brands.

The best Florida store for skin care is the one on Ridge Rd in New Port Richey. Anyway...hope you can find some bargains.

Honored Contributor

@sandylu

Thanks for the heads up! I usually go to the Outlet in Brandon. I’ve gotten some great deals on lots of things there. I don’t think I’ve ever purchased beauty products there. I’ve never been to the NPR location though. 

Honored Contributor

@sandylu

I wonder if QVC will start sending products to our outlets? Time will tell...

Valued Contributor

Good to know - I go to the largo outlet from time to time.
Valued Contributor

FYI a few weeks ago the largo store had a ton of beauty bioscience and glopros and heads as a manager special at 85% off. I’m sure they’re cleaned out now. I always see a ton of SSC at the largo store.