Honored Contributor

HSN Korres “Donkey Milk”

Have you ever heard of "Donkey Miracle Milk?"

face serum

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN Korres “Donkey Milk”

No, but they definitely need some marketing and branding help. That's a terrible name.

Honored Contributor

Honestly, where does it end? It's gotten so someone will attempt to market anything they think the public might fall for.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Yes, I have it.  Bought it a while back but wanted to use up something else before I opened it. 

I only started using it a few days ago, so I can only comment on first impressions.  It has a nice consistency and seems to absorb quickly. I can put on my foundation shortly afterward and they work well together.  

Respected Contributor

Donkey milk is nothing new...it's used for skin care, people drink it instead of cow, goat milk & it's used as a sub for human breast milk. Google for more info.

Respected Contributor

just as silly as 'goat milk' and 'secrets from geishas'.....yet women continue to believe anything the beauty industry throws their way...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

just as silly as 'goat milk' and 'secrets from geishas'.....yet women continue to believe anything the beauty industry throws their way...

@ellaphant   My love for goat soap has not waned, but I stopped using the S&C. I needed a richer conditioner. 

Honored Contributor

Cow dung is a great fertilizer for our grass, but I wouldn't put it on my face. As soon as I hear about people climbing trees to find a special bean, brave the rivers of foreign countries to obtain an ingredient only found "there", magic melons from France.....a bell goes off in my head that rings NO. 

Honored Contributor

I have not tried it, but have read mostly rave reviews on Donkey milk products.  I am tempted.

Valued Contributor

Just can't get past the name.