Honored Contributor

Re: HSN - June Coupon (multi-use!) & Beauty Buys

Looks like this is the TS for Skinn, launching tonight.  Was hoping it would be the new oil!

Skinn® Cosmetics Pore Magnet Peel Off Masks
754-780  $35
Skinn® Cosmetics Pore Magnet Peel Off Masks

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Since the Skinn Mask TS item is not tagged yet as a TS, I was able to use the $5 coupon. It's a good value. Although I really wanted the new oil. 

Looking at the other show items to see what's new.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

now that QVC and HSN have become one, wouldn't it be nice if HSN coupon codes worked on both sites?

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

I also ordered the awesome Age Reset serum that is a constant in my nighttime regime regardless of the moistrizers that I use (I rotate several).the coupon is a good incentive for me to restock some of my fav's

The supersized Neck Amour cream is at a very good event price of $37, free shipping. 

Skinn® Cosmetics Supersize Neck Amour Leave-On Neck Mask
735-087
Skinn® Cosmetics Supersize Neck Amour Leave-On Neck Mask

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Chi-town girl.  I haven't used the neck amour in a while and that's a decent price for that size.  Although your $5 off coupon doesn't work for me.  Smiley Sad

I too was curious about that new oil.  Have you ever tried the Ayurvedic oil?  I've been curious about that one too.  But I still have a full bottle of the Divine Elixir Manuka Honey oil, so not like I need one of the others right now and I'd rather not pay $60 for 1oz.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Thanks @Chi-town girl.  I haven't used the neck amour in a while and that's a decent price for that size.  Although your $5 off coupon doesn't work for me.  Smiley Sad

I too was curious about that new oil.  Have you ever tried the Ayurvedic oil?  I've been curious about that one too.  But I still have a full bottle of the Divine Elixir Manuka Honey oil, so not like I need one of the others right now and I'd rather not pay $60 for 1oz.

Hi @sueinsf - the neck cream is AWESOME, but I'm spending a bit more - using the Pep40 body cream for my neck/dec, arms, legs. D has the Pep40 cream on special pricing regularly so it works out well for me.

I have not tried the Ayrvedic oil, but I use the Divine Elixir Manuka oil and face cream daily - have those on A/S at the TS pricing.

I am very interested in the newest oil, but will wait until it's at event pricing

Honored Contributor

The new set of Perlier mini hand creams is posted! Not as much variety in scents as in the past. Looks like a new one - Honey Peptide is included

Perlier 20-piece Bath and Body Set
127-6089 $29

Perlier 20-piece Bath and Body Set
  • 1 oz. Agrumarium mini body cream
  • 1 oz. Agrumarium mini shower gel
  • 1 oz. Agrumarium mini hand cream
  • 1 oz. Golden Almond mini body cream
  • 1 oz. Golden Almond mini hand cream
  • 1 oz. Golden Almond mini shower gel
  • 1 oz. Honey mini body cream
  • 1 oz. Honey mini hand cream
  • 1 oz. Honey mini shower gel
  • 1 oz. Olive Oil mini body cream
  • 1 oz. Olive Oil mini hand cream
  • 1 oz. Olive Oil mini shower gel
  • 1 oz. Shea Lavender mini shower gel
  • 1 oz. Shea Lavender mini body cream
  • 1 oz. Shea Lavender mini hand cream
  • 1 oz. Honey White mini hand cream
  • 1 oz. Honey White mini body cream
  • 1 oz. Honey White mini shower gel
  • 1 oz. Honey Peptide mini body cream
  • 1 oz. Honey Peptide mini hand cream

Honored Contributor

Watched a portion of the Beauty Report show last night, D had a good day 😎

Around 25k of the TS was sold - a sellout which bodes well for his future offers/airtime. There was good event pricing on other items too. 

I'm not surprised by the slams posted against him here (given the posters repeat behaviors) BUT have to ask...who the HECK is offering 5p kits at $35???? NO ONE NOBODY NADA🤬

Why not slam Manuela for the same reason or other vendors, yep just another rag on D bc that's what this place needs. Oh, of course they have 'moved on'- not at all 🤪 soooo predictable! 

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like you got some cool things Chi!

Magnet masks are really cool.  Lancer also makes one, but it is crazy expensive IMO.

I have always wanted to try Dimitri's neck cream.  Has really good reviews.

I hope Tatcha and Lancer come up with something new or a new configuration for the TSV's.

Will post if I find out anything!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111  - it's been a tough year for Tatcha given that they need to ship products overseas. I hope the upcoming TSV's are good ones

it will be interesting to see how 'welcome' Morgen is at HSN ( and here...) with her Active Argan line that is due to go live in July. The days of incredibly low price kits is OVER. It's not a sustainable business model, but some here are too dense to understand 😝