Respected Contributor

Re: HSN - June Coupon (multi-use!) & Beauty Buys

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Event price $50 reduced  from $80

New! Perlier Imperial Honey Shower and Body 2-Piece Set
756-088
Perlier Imperial Honey Shower and Body 2-Piece Set

Oh ....  I wish I hadn't  seen this ...  the Imperial Honey is my favorite!  I will just keep repeating ...  I don't need this,  I don't need this, I don't need this ....  I don't need this!

Valued Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl I was just checking out some of this on HSN but some of those "reduced from"  prices look pretty inflated.  $100 for that 3 piece Honey kit?  Who would ever pay that?  So far not really seeing anything to tempt me, although I'm curious about the Honey & Raw Sugar scent.  If anyone has tried it, let us know!!

@sueinsf - yes, some original pricing does seem high,  ike Q regularly promotes as suggested retail price.  It doesn't mean that's the actual selling price

Perlier is sold elsewhere and at spas so there probably is some price disparity. I think 'event' pricing at Q and H can be very attractive and that's when I typically shop

That 3p Honey & Raw Sugar kit is very appealing at the event price!

And the TS price for 3 oz of face serum is a very good price point! Skip said this is the only Perlier TS of this year. 

@Chi-town girl  I agree that I typically shop when on sale or event priced too.  It's just HSN doesn't usually have that big of a disparity.  I know Perlier's "list" prices are really high but usually HSN's regular prices are not.

I'm not tempted by the TS.  There isn't much Perlier skincare that interests me.  I've tried some of the Royal Elixir line and I remember liking some of it, like the face cream, but it's not a must have for me.  And one of their previous serums that was a TS, the Pearls of Youth, I returned.

Hard to believe this is their only TS of the year.  Back in the day they practically had one a month!  Then again, due to Covid, they may not have produced as much this year.

@sueinsf  did they mention this was the only TS this year? That's disappointing!

I'm not into their skincare either. I thought they were known for body care but I guess skincare is more profitable for companies. Beekman 1802 is doing the same thing now pushing their skincare line. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well Amy Morrison got me again. Gonna try out the Stri-Vectin lip plumping duo.  The coupon code was at the top of my page, so I got the $5 off.

Strivectin Lip Plump.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess - that looks like a good lip treatment. Please post your review.  Glad you  had a coupon and free shipping, for the item Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

@MWIn Iowa,,,me to so disappointed,,,,I emailed Skinn inquiring on facial algae oil, they said they didn’t know to contact HSN they can’t talk on HSN’S behalf,,,so I did HSN CS looked into it and didn't know either…I’m so disappointed,,,I miss those nice sets and great prices they used to do….the same with Elizabeth grant, her line is very good but no sets like before… I’m beginning to look elsewhere with great results with Isomers and just buying less and waiting for TSV’s….
Honored Contributor

New K Beauty item

New! The Beauty Spy Blithe Tundra Chaga Pressed Serum
- 747-402

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

New! The Beauty Spy Dr. Tree Dear Loose Skin Body Serum Mist
- 747-404

Honored Contributor

New! Illamasqua Beyond Veil Primer
- 127-7457

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

CHI, TENN, and all,

Just got a great deal on HSN for my fav. Korres product!

Exclusive Sea Lav. Body Firming Serum Spray AutoShip

marked down from $36.50 to $20 on 4 flex of $5 with free shipping!  Only 16 left, but great price point for AS!

I love spraying from my neck down.  The product I use the most from Korres!  Thanks Chi for getting me hooked on it!!!!!

Just picked up the jumbo body cleanser in the same scent.

Will be on with Amy tonight at 8.

$29.95 on 4 flex with free shipping.

Very Happy!!!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

CHI, TENN, and all,

Just got a great deal on HSN for my fav. Korres product!

Exclusive Sea Lav. Body Firming Serum Spray AutoShip

marked down from $36.50 to $20 on 4 flex of $5 with free shipping!  Only 16 left, but great price point for AS!

I love spraying from my neck down.  The product I use the most from Korres!  Thanks Chi for getting me hooked on it!!!!!

Just picked up the jumbo body cleanser in the same scent.

Will be on with Amy tonight at 8.

$29.95 on 4 flex with free shipping.

Very Happy!!!

@weezer111 - thanks for the heads up! Great price plus on subscription. 

I'm soooo glad that you love the body butter spray 🥰 I agree, it's a FABULOUS product!