Honored Contributor

HSN - June Coupon (multi-use!) & Beauty Buys

Check your HSN account for a new coupon - $5 off $20, good thru 6/30 and can be used multiple times. Not valid for TS or clearance. These are really good for picking up beauty items/replenishments!

RULES FOR COUPON 187750

Coupon 187750 can be used on more than one item and can be used multiple times by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for $5 off your purchase of $20 or more from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, Bose, Fitbit. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 30 days from receipt.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN - June Coupon (multi-use!) & Beauty Buys

Happy to have that multi use June coupon Woman Very Happy

Sometimes Advance Orders turn out to be a very good thing! I was able to cancel my order for the new Beekman hair mask and reorder with the coupon

New Hair Mask is posted - extended delivery $29, free shipping

Beeman 1802 Goat Milk Hair Mask 9 oz.
739-019
Beeman 1802 Goat Milk Hair Mask 9 oz.
What It Is
A hair mask made of nourishing goat's milk.

What You Get
  • 9 oz. Pure Goat Milk Hair Mask

What It Does
  • Leaves hair looking thicker and fuller
  • Safe for keratin treated hair and color safe
  • Dermatologically and clinically tested
  • Shown not to cause irritation
  • Formulated with botanicals, Goat Milk and Milk Protein and our proprietary blend of Goat Milk and Milk Probiotics
Consumer Perception Survey In a Consumer survey of 40 men and women using the Beekman 1802 Hair Mask after 28 days: 100% said it did not make their scalp feel irritated or dry 100% said their scalp showed no signs of redness after using 100% said it left hair feeling healthier 100% said it left hair feeling smoother 100% said it left hair looking voluminous 100% said it improved hair texture 100% said it left their hair feeling moisturized 100% said it left their hair feeling soft 100% prefer this over their current hair treatment 100% would refer to a friend

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

There is a Skinn Cosmetics TS next week (June 2). Not sure yet of the item.

There is a new facial oil. 

I LOVE the original Divine Elixir Facial Oil - definitely interested in this new one

Divine Elixir Firming Algae Facial Oil

Backed by a 4-week Clinical + Perception Study, this bi-phase oil detoxifies and firms stressed, aging skin with its fusion of clinically proven algae extracts and oils.

• 96% of participants said their skin looked more hydrated, after daily use.

• 89% of participants said their skin looked visibly healthier, after daily use.

• 89% of participants saw a visible improvement in the smoothness of skin, after daily use.

• 82% of participants said they saw a visible improvement in the texture of their skin, after daily use

May be an image of 1 person, cosmetics and text

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Nothing showing up on my HSN account, but I've made a note of the coupon code anyway.  I don't think there's anything I want or need right now, but it's always good to know about these codes.

Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Nothing showing up on my HSN account, but I've made a note of the coupon code anyway.  I don't think there's anything I want or need right now, but it's always good to know about these codes.

Thanks for posting.

@Venezia  - you're welcome! I recently had an issue with not receiving a coupon that was mass issued. Called CS - we checked my notifications settings which were set correctly but there was some sort of fluke.

CS gave me $5 cash on account and gave me the 20% missing coupon...you might wish to call them if you haven't been getting coupons. The knowledgeable CS reps will hook you up, if you get someone unhelpful, hang up and call back. Their CS team seems to have more capabilities than Q reps

Respected Contributor

Just tried to use it and it said it's for select customers only. Thanks, though. 

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

Just tried to use it and it said it's for select customers only. Thanks, though. 

@santorini - if you haven't rec'd a coupon in awhile, call CS and ask them to grant you one. You might end up with a coupon and/or some account credit that you can use for your next purchase

Honored Contributor

I might make a purchase from the newly added ROUTE brand. 

Really want to try this peel. It is sold out. If anyone here purchased it, please post a review.

THE ROUTE The Party Peel

764-945

THE ROUTE The Party Peel

Honored Contributor

Another new interesting K Beauty product. It's a This Day Only $24, free shipping

The Beauty Spy Cell Factory Hydracell Aqua Ampoule by GD11
683-412
The Beauty Spy Cell Factory Hydracell Aqua Ampoule by GD11The Beauty Spy Cell Factory Hydracell Aqua Ampoule by GD11
What It Is
Advanced anti-aging face cream and gel in one, formulated with 6 types of Hyaluronic Acid and 6 age-defying peptides to help reduce the appearance of winkle and hydrate skin.

What You Get
  • 1.18 fl. oz. Cell Factory Hydracell Aqua Ampoule

What It Does
  • Contains 6 types of hyaluronic acid; sodium hyaluronate, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate, hyaluronic acid, hydroxypropyltrimonium hyaluronate and 5 peptides; copper tripeptide-1, tripeptide-1, palmitoyl pentapeptide-4, oligopeptide-1, dipeptide-2 along with other key ingredients, including leontopodium alpinum callus culture extract that is derived from the edelweiss flower that thrives atop mountains in Switzerland and Asia
  • Helps provide intense hydration leaves skin feeling moist and more supple while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Skin appears more radiant
Made in South Korea

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hsn sends coupons to select customers only. Rarely they have one that everyone can use.

If you don't recieve one,you are already ordering a good amount of products, so they don't need to send you an incentive.

If you call them, they might give you the coupon just to keep you as a customer.