Honored Contributor

HSN Free Shipping Weekend & Good Deals

I see some good beauty deals and even better value with free shipping 

$23 Black Friday Deal

Perlier White Almond Absolute Comfort Body Butter - 16.9 fl. oz.

607-423
Perlier White Almond Absolute Comfort Body Butter - 16.9 fl. oz.

What It IsFrom the heart of white almonds comes Perlier's white almond body butter. Non-greasy, it leaves a delicate almond fragrance on your skin.
What You Get
  • 16.9 fl. oz. White Almond Absolute Comfort Body Butter
What It Does
  • Formulated with key ingredients, including shea butter and almond extracts
  • Perlier extracts pure oil only from cold-pressed Italian almonds
  • Rich in vitamin E, this fabulous formula with its age-defying properties helps protect against free radicals
  • Nourishes skin with moisture
  • Optimizes elasticity of dry skin
Clinical Study In a clinical test of 30 subjects who used Perlier White Almond Absolute Comfort Body Butter: - 100% of subjects saw no adverse reaction to the product - Subjects reported an increase in skin hydration of 42.2% after 1 hour - Subjects reported a 10% increase in optimization of skin elasticity after 10 days - Subjects reported a 21% increase in skin tone after 10 days Made in Italy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Free Shipping Weekend & Good Deals

Perlier shea butter body products are excellent 

$25

Perlier 4pc Shea Butter Almond Set with Tote

797-615

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

$19

Perlier 9-Piece Mini Hand Cream Set

811-928
Perlier 9-Piece Mini Hand Cream Set

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl    I've ordered more from on HSN since yesterday than from QVC.  I got Colleen's nylon vest last night in turquoise and the TS boots to wear as slippers.

Did you order the Marla TS jeans?  I got them last week but just got around to trying them on.  I love them!  Perfect fit.  I immediately went looking for more but they're sold out in my size.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

12% back from Top Cashback, not on clearance

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Chi-town girl    I've ordered more from on HSN since yesterday than from QVC.  I got Colleen's nylon vest last night in turquoise and the TS boots to wear as slippers.

Did you order the Marla TS jeans?  I got them last week but just got around to trying them on.  I love them!  Perfect fit.  I immediately went looking for more but they're sold out in my size.

@Kachina624 - you got some good buys! Love the Colleen vest and your turquoise color, muy bonita 😍 the TS boots are so cute!

Yes, I too LOVE the Marla jeans. Aren't you glad you decided to try them? Keep watching for availability bc there will be returns. The 'as is' are really good pricing but they sell out quickly. I will definitely be purchasing her bootcut jeans in January. Wonder if it will be another TS?

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl    Could be a TS.  She's on a roll with her denim.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

$25

797-615

@Chi-town girl yes this is a great buy! I've had this on my wish list since the spring and bought 2! Perlier is having some great sale prices. 

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

$25

797-615

@Chi-town girl yes this is a great buy! I've had this on my wish list since the spring and bought 2! Perlier is having some great sale prices. 

@CorrTor - I'm reviewing new HSN alerts - more price drops! 

Honored Contributor

The Perlier Caribbean Vanilla scent is so sultry and authentic.

I am still hoping they will offer the rollerball again in the original scent -it's been years

Today I have an alert for this set - a full size bottle of the fragrance which usually sells at around $50

Special event price $30, with free shipping - s steal! Bought 3, one for me and the other 2 for gifts 

Perlier Caribbean Vanilla Body Butter & Eau de Parfum Set

811-977
Perlier Caribbean Vanilla Body Butter & Eau de Parfum Set