Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Flex Pay - Is It Just Me?

I've noticed HSN getting stingier about flex-pays and some of their sale prices are now a joke.  I've noticed they are taking a couple of bucks off of things and calling it a sale price.

Fairly recently there were a number of clothing items that were marked as a sale price and they were 5 CENTS off the regular HSN price.  A nickel!

During Andrew's visit last week, the flex-pays were either non-existent or there were 2 where in the past there would be 4 or 5.  

Respected Contributor

is it they don't offer flex pay on sale or clearance merchandise?  i know evine never gives flex on clearance. 

i have not really noticed that hsn has less. hummm

Honored Contributor

I agree with the comments that HSN offers less free shipping than in the past.

Respected Contributor

Lots less coupons that's for sure. I use to have 3-4 e's a day from HSN. Now rare free shipping.....what has changed so drastically down south besides new owners? I hope they don't try to copy Q's lack of thanks to old long time customers. Newbies here get $40.....long timers NADA. Not nice at all Q! How about one coupon for 30% off one item for 30 years (or however many) of being a customer? That would be a LOT more fair IMHO.

Esteemed Contributor

I was watching HSN's beauty hours early this morning (Lancome and Beekman were featured) and Bobbi Ray Carter was hosting.  I'm sure in a slip of the lip when Bobbi  spoke of free shipping on beauty promotion today, it said something to the effect that it is no longer the norm for HSN to ship beauty products for free.  That may not be an exact quote, but the words echoed some of what has been posted in this thread.

Esteemed Contributor

i was looking at some beauty items yesterday on HSN -- they ad some sales -- nothing was on easy pay!  Everything used to have easy pay...