Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,298
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

@ShelbelleYes, same item.  TOTAL wIth tax  $24.30.  Went thru TBC as well  😊

Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,894
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@ShelbelleYes, same item.  TOTAL wIth tax  $24.30.  Went thru TBC as well  😊


guess I had left out the tax. I just responded to you on the Isomers thread about SHQ and Comcast. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 41,580
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

code: 182782

 

must use hsn card or qvc card

 

valid through 2/15/24

 

$10 off (although right now it is saying 10% off.)

 

 

thanks @Shelbelle  i used it on some heidi daus jewelry.

********************************************
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,894
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@sunshine45 wrote:

code: 182782

 

must use hsn card or qvc card

 

valid through 2/15/23

 

$10 off (although right now it is saying 10% off.)

 

 

thanks @Shelbelle  i used it on some heidi daus jewelry.


Hey, Sun, happy new year, Ravens loss was expected yesterday with the sub par players, I had no idea we could post the coupon code here or I surely would have, thanks. I just checked and RMN still has the wrong info. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,894
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

It is valid thru 2/15/ 2024

Honored Contributor
Posts: 41,580
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

code: 182782

 

must use hsn card or qvc card

 

valid through 2/15/23

 

$10 off (although right now it is saying 10% off.)

 

 

thanks @Shelbelle  i used it on some heidi daus jewelry.


Hey, Sun, happy new year, Ravens loss was expected yesterday with the sub par players, I had no idea we could post the coupon code here or I surely would have, thanks. I just checked and RMN still has the wrong info. 


 

 

happy new year @Shelbelle ....hope you and your family have a great year ahead! would have liked a win, but the entire game was a mess and very glad we didnt take a chance on our starters.

 

you can post HSN and QVC codes generally, especially since they are all part of the QURATE group.

********************************************
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,469
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

@Shelbelle wrote:

Good on anything as far as I can tell, I just posted it in Beauty since I know so many here. I got the Double Retinol Serum from Nakery, had my eye on it for a while and the price was just reduced yesterday and with the coupon and 15% back from Top Cashback, had nothing to lose. I want to use it mostly on my crepey body skin. It does get very good reviews for the most part. 


@Shelbelle I've had my eye on this serum as well and saw it was reduced.  Even though I don't need any new serums right now (still have a few to use up), I'm tempted (and of course there is the 2-3 year shelf life...lol).  I don't have the HSN or QVC cc, so I won't get the 10% off, but I do usually go through a rebate site  - Mr. Rebates, but I'm looking for a new rebate site since I have problems getting my HSN rebates from them most of the time now.  Do you recommend Top Cashback?  I've seen Be Frugal and Rakuten mentioned as well but TCB seems to often offer pretty high rebates.  Anyone else please weigh in as well.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,894
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@sueinsf wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Good on anything as far as I can tell, I just posted it in Beauty since I know so many here. I got the Double Retinol Serum from Nakery, had my eye on it for a while and the price was just reduced yesterday and with the coupon and 15% back from Top Cashback, had nothing to lose. I want to use it mostly on my crepey body skin. It does get very good reviews for the most part. 


@Shelbelle I've had my eye on this serum as well and saw it was reduced.  Even though I don't need any new serums right now (still have a few to use up), I'm tempted (and of course there is the 2-3 year shelf life...lol).  I don't have the HSN or QVC cc, so I won't get the 10% off, but I do usually go through a rebate site  - Mr. Rebates, but I'm looking for a new rebate site since I have problems getting my HSN rebates from them most of the time now.  Do you recommend Top Cashback?  I've seen Be Frugal and Rakuten mentioned as well but TCB seems to often offer pretty high rebates.  Anyone else please weigh in as well.


Remember the coupon is for $10 off, not 10 % ,that is in error. Highly recommend Top Cashback, currently 15% back from HSN.  I use  TCB, Be Frugal, Mr Rebates, Extrabux, RetailMeNot and Rakuten, whichever one is giving me the most back at the time of my purchase. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,894
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

TCB often has added bonus rebate amounts like spend $15 and get your rebate plus an addl $2.50 to $3.00 added bonus. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,469
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Good on anything as far as I can tell, I just posted it in Beauty since I know so many here. I got the Double Retinol Serum from Nakery, had my eye on it for a while and the price was just reduced yesterday and with the coupon and 15% back from Top Cashback, had nothing to lose. I want to use it mostly on my crepey body skin. It does get very good reviews for the most part. 


@Shelbelle I've had my eye on this serum as well and saw it was reduced.  Even though I don't need any new serums right now (still have a few to use up), I'm tempted (and of course there is the 2-3 year shelf life...lol).  I don't have the HSN or QVC cc, so I won't get the 10% off, but I do usually go through a rebate site  - Mr. Rebates, but I'm looking for a new rebate site since I have problems getting my HSN rebates from them most of the time now.  Do you recommend Top Cashback?  I've seen Be Frugal and Rakuten mentioned as well but TCB seems to often offer pretty high rebates.  Anyone else please weigh in as well.


Remember the coupon is for $10 off, not 10 % ,that is in error. Highly recommend Top Cashback, currently 15% back from HSN.  I use  TCB, Be Frugal, Mr Rebates, Extrabux, RetailMeNot and Rakuten, whichever one is giving me the most back at the time of my purchase. 


Yes, that was my mistake - $10 not 10%.  Still I don't qualify Smiley Sad