Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I got a code for 10NOW exp 1/31

182782 works for me 10 off 2/15

I'll save the codes for now. Hurray!

Thanks! 

Neither of these work for me. Nor did 189871

182782 should work for everyone for $10 off if you are using HSN or Q CC. 

Honored Contributor

189871 did not work for me either, not even withthe HSN CC

Respected Contributor

So I signed up for Top Cash Back because I was having trouble getting HSN rebates from Mr Rebates (and TCB offered higher rebates) - some I would get and some I wouldn't.  Now it appears that both my HSN purchases from TCB were declined!  I wish I knew what the problem was because I don't have it with any other retailer, but I do buy regularly from HSN so this really annoys me.

Anyone else have a problem?  Mine started around September 2022 - not sure if HSN made some change on their website or it is my computer... 

It's only been a few days so I assume I have to wait at least 7 to question it with them but I don't expect to get the rebates if they were declined by HSN.  Smiley Sad

@Shelbelle  Any thoughts?

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

So I signed up for Top Cash Back because I was having trouble getting HSN rebates from Mr Rebates (and TCB offered higher rebates) - some I would get and some I wouldn't.  Now it appears that both my HSN purchases from TCB were declined!  I wish I knew what the problem was because I don't have it with any other retailer, but I do buy regularly from HSN so this really annoys me.

Anyone else have a problem?  Mine started around September 2022 - not sure if HSN made some change on their website or it is my computer... 

It's only been a few days so I assume I have to wait at least 7 to question it with them but I don't expect to get the rebates if they were declined by HSN.  Smiley Sad

Hi, Sue, I cant imagine what the problem is or how to solve it. I get all my HSN rebates from TCB usually in a couple of hours after my orders are placed, even if I use a coupon code not posted on TCB. I would send their CS a note about it and beg for their help, they are not bad to deal with, good luck.  I really cant imagine why HSN is declining them. If it already came back as Declined I think you can write to TCB now. One thing, I never use Flex Pay, are you using that, maybe that can pose a problem. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

Hi, Sue, I cant imagine what the problem is or how to solve it. I get all my HSN rebates from TCB usually in a couple of hours after my orders are placed, even if I use a coupon code not posted on TCB. I would send their CS a note about it and beg for their help, they are not bad to deal with, good luck.  I really cant imagine why HSN is declining them. If it already came back as Declined I think you can write to TCB now. One thing, I never use Flex Pay, are you using that, maybe that can pose a problem. 

Thanks @Shelbelle.  No, no flex pay, no coupons either.  I even tried different browsers with Mr. Rebates and it was still hit or miss.  Some of HSN's excuses were laughable too (like I bought 2 scents of a Korres TS and they thought I was buying multiples as a reseller??  Ridiculous!).  So, I don't know if it is something with HSN and their site or something on my end.  I do have a VPN but that doesn't usually matter and I get all my other rebates with no problem.  I need to check my javascript but last time I did it was active.  I don't know what could be causing the problem.  I will reach out to TCB and see what they say.

Honored Contributor

I always use Google Chrome