Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Best in Beauty Week - NEW DEALS EVERY DAY | MARCH 19 - 25

Carol's Daughter Monoi Body Oil Spray Sunscreen SPF 30; $25 free shipping

Carol's Daughter Monoi Body Oil Spray Sunscreen SPF 30

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@willdob3wrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

Special edition Korres scent. One and done

Korres Naxos Breeze Body Cream and Shower Gel Duo
601-808
Korres Naxos Breeze Body Cream and Shower Gel Duo

Fragrance Notes
  • Top: Ylang,  Bergamot
  • Heart: Rose, Carnation, Cedarwood
  • Base: White musk, Sandalwood

@Chi-town girl

This sounds nice but I have more than enough shower gel and body cream to last for many months! I wonder why this is a one time scent?

@willdob3 - I was very tempted to get this due to the description.  Love ylang ylang  and sandalwood, but we have a decent stash of shower/bath products. Interested in reviews. 

Korres is going to offer a new limited fragrance annually supposedly inspired/sourced from the various Greek Islands.  This 1st one is from the island (Naxos) where George was born.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@willdob3wrote:

@Suebdoowrote:

@willdob3wrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

Monday's deals - Lorac and Beautyblender

-594317.jpg

-604569.jpg

@Chi-town girl

These both look nice. I like Lorac & a few colors in the palette really tempt me but I don’t need most of them. 

These are up now at $39 and $25.  I'm not sure if I will cave.  I have to look at my palettes but sure do like the colors .  @SurferWife I really like Lorac shadows .  This would be a great one to try.  Free shipping too!  

@Suebdoo @Chi-town girl

Annoyingly, my palette is spending the weekend at the post office along with my order of Beekman Shampoo & Conditioner. But, I’ll have both soon & will spend next week playing with the shadows and, hopefully, I’ll be having good hair days, too! Smiley Very Happy

Did anyone else order the Lorac palette?

@willdob3 - post a review! I did not shop the event since I splurged on Beekman and Skinn. 

@Chi-town girl

My palette arrived damaged. Or something. Lots of color powder all over the inside of the palette & a few colors have different colors mixed in, some look scratched. I’m not sure what happened Or when but I need a replacement. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 - oh no! The package was not secured properly (in the shipping box). H should tell you to toss it instead of returning it. I would offer to email them a photo of the shipping box and the contents. Hope you get a good replacement. 

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3wrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@willdob3wrote:

@Suebdoowrote:

@willdob3wrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

Monday's deals - Lorac and Beautyblender

-594317.jpg

-604569.jpg

@Chi-town girl

These both look nice. I like Lorac & a few colors in the palette really tempt me but I don’t need most of them. 

These are up now at $39 and $25.  I'm not sure if I will cave.  I have to look at my palettes but sure do like the colors .  @SurferWife I really like Lorac shadows .  This would be a great one to try.  Free shipping too!  

@Suebdoo @Chi-town girl

Annoyingly, my palette is spending the weekend at the post office along with my order of Beekman Shampoo & Conditioner. But, I’ll have both soon & will spend next week playing with the shadows and, hopefully, I’ll be having good hair days, too! Smiley Very Happy

Did anyone else order the Lorac palette?

@willdob3 - post a review! I did not shop the event since I splurged on Beekman and Skinn. 

@Chi-town girl

My palette arrived damaged. Or something. Lots of color powder all over the inside of the palette & a few colors have different colors mixed in, some look scratched. I’m not sure what happened Or when but I need a replacement. 

@willdob3 bummer!  I passed after I found a Lorac Pro palette I have that I haven't even opened😜.  was supposed to be a gift that I bought something else for them instead .

call HSN and they will exchange it at no cost.  They will want it back to inspect it.   I think they are working on their Q C.  I've received 2 packages recently that were opened and then resealed with the INSPECTED for QC stickers.  No reason for them to tell you to just keep it anyway since it 's not a liquid or messy product to package back up.  Well it's powdery ...😜.  As you know, as soon as you call they send the replacement right out.

BTW.....how do the colors look?

Valued Contributor

LOVE Debra Lippman & Carol’s Daughter! Lancôme mascara too if it’s on sale! I’ll have to check the website & channel!
Thanks for the heads up!
Valued Contributor

Love those ingredients in the bath & body set. It reminds me of the oh so missed Tova Signature!