Honored Contributor

I'm also interested in this serum $28

Beekman 1802 Golden Booster Amla Berry Vitamin C Serum .5 oz.

738-717
Beekman 1802 Golden Booster Amla Berry Vitamin C Serum .5 oz.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

THEY WILL PROBABLY HAVE MORE SPF PRODUCTS IN THE NEXT MONTH OR 2 CHI.  ALONG WITH ALL THE SELF TANNER PRODUCTS {DO NOT USE}.

TATCHA DID SAY THEY HOPE THEY WILL HAVE IT ON QVC AT SOME POINT.

FOR NOW I AM HAPPY WITH MY JM MILK SPF.

AS FAR AS BEEKMAN, I AM NOT A FLORAL PERSON AND HAVE QUITE A STASH OF UNSCENTED.  IT IS A GREAT DEAL AND I HOPE EVERYONE WHO ORDERS IT LOVES IT!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Good event price $23. I've added this to my wishlist

Beekman 1802 Dream Booster Bakuchiol Serum .5 oz.

738-724

Thanks @Chi-town girl .  I saw this presented last night and it was $28 (which is the posted video).  It's in my wishlist and I got no notice of the price change.  I've been wanting to try it but I just started using the Skinn Age Reset and I don't know that I want to use both at the same time. .5oz seems awfully small but I guess it's a good try me size.  

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf - I too use the fabulous Skinn Age Reset serum. It's my constant for pm. It's a bit thicker than the ISOMERS serums. so I 1st apply the ISOMERS Matrixyl and USSS serums, followed by the Age Reset cocktailed with PTR retinol - my Sun-Thur night serum  regime. I use some different products for the weekend. This regime is highly effective for me

The 2 Beekman  serums that I've added to my wishlist are thin consistency - I think I will purchase them in the future for my weekend regime. I would love a Beekman serum try me kit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

I was not planning on purchasing or even looking at the TS, because I need absolutely nothing. However, one of my GF's sent me a text about the TS so I decided to look and I was hooked by the sizes being offered and prizes. I am not a floral person at all, so I picked up the Honeyed Grapefruit. 

@icezeus - the TS is a very good value. I purchased several of the supersized creams when Lilac Dream, Lily of the Valley and Peony were offered last year. Each are 16 oz for $38

In this TS, the supersized body cream is 18oz. For $11 more you get the 3 bars of soap and hand cream with free shipping!!!

Last night, Josh and Brent launched the TS - they were on the 1st live hour. Allison was on the 2nd live hour. She looks really good - she knows the line well. 

@Chi-town girl 

Originally, I had asked the question about where were the boys. I realized I must have been watching the second hour of the show last night, which is why I did not see Josh and Brent. 

Do you ever write something and read it later and think what did I type. I meant to say sizes and pricing. I have no idea why I typed prizes. LOL

I did not go on AD because I really do not need any more bath and beauty items, so single shipment for me. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl I suppose I could do that -- use Age Reset Mon-Friday and this on the weekend, or even alternate products every other night.  

I wonder if they might offer a booster set at some point?  And the way they supersize TS's eventually offer this in a larger size.

For $23 I'm going to think about picking it up.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl I suppose I could do that -- use Age Reset Mon-Friday and this on the weekend, or even alternate products every other night.  

I wonder if they might offer a booster set at some point?  And the way they supersize TS's eventually offer this in a larger size.

For $23 I'm going to think about picking it up.

@sueinsf - the suggestion to have/use a different regime on weekends is from Dimitri/Skinn. I noticed visual benefits when I started doing it. And it gives me a chance to use samples or products I am either discontinuing or testing. Try it! 

Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

738-724

Thanks @Chi-town girl .  I saw this presented last night and it was $28 (which is the posted video).  It's in my wishlist and I got no notice of the price change.  I've been wanting to try it but I just started using the Skinn Age Reset and I don't know that I want to use both at the same time. .5oz seems awfully small but I guess it's a good try me size.  

I don't have this serum but I have the isomers USS night time which has the bakuchiol. I use the age reset serum on week days and the bakuchiol on weekends since Skinn age reset has retinol. On occasion I have used both together w/o issues; noticed more exfoliation when used together.

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN - Beekman TS 3/12

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl Well that event price was short-lived!  I just went in and it's back at $28!  What??

ETA:  Now I'm thinking they didn't mean to post that price -- that this is meant to be an event price when they are on later today??  I guess we'll see...Still odd that they wouldn't have the same price for the entire visit.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

738-724

I don't have this serum but I have the isomers USS night time which has the bakuchiol. I use the age reset serum on week days and the bakuchiol on weekends since Skinn age reset has retinol. On occasion I have used both together w/o issues; noticed more exfoliation when used together.

@FLGators - I had stopped using USSS but repurchased it last year when they had a great deal on the day/night duo. Within a week, I noticed visual firming along the jawline when I restarted it. I love it 😍