Super Contributor

HSN Beekman Holiday TS - Saturday, October 24

If anyone has any info on what this might be, please share.

I assume (from looking at their website and the new products) it might be something in the Snow Forest scent.   They have a few new items on the website, including a nice Bounty Box that is new.

HSN usually has nice Beekman holiday specials since the line started on HSN.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Beekman Holiday TS - Saturday, October 24

I was thinking that Curtis Stone had the TS on October 24.

Frequent Contributor

I thought I saw on the website that the TS was in late November.  My guess for TSV is the multi pack of 30 wipes since they are shown in the top banner but not in the listing to purchase.  The box had that multi-colored scene that all of the new packaging for the holidays has.  But I could be totally wrong.  Just my guess.

Valued Contributor

They just had a Beekman TSV yesterday! Did you miss it? It is still on the website I believe. I can't figure out why other Beekman products ( not a TSV ) have free shipping on HSN but NOT on QVC.

Valued Contributor

I did check it out and it is still up on the website as a TSV. Great value.

Super Contributor

@elruth wrote:

They just had a Beekman TSV yesterday! Did you miss it? It is still on the website I believe. I can't figure out why other Beekman products ( not a TSV ) have free shipping on HSN but NOT on QVC.

I am referring to HSN's Today's Special.  They also sell Beekman.

My TV listing shows Beekman 1802 on at midnight on October 24.

The HSN listing on the their website shows Beekman 1802 on at midnight on Oct. 24 also with the Holiday Collection... and throughout the day.

We'll see.  

Gosh, if it's just wipes, that's not much of a holiday special. 

Super Contributor

I agree, QVC never has Beekman with Free Shipping.   QVC never has much on free shipping.   They think multiple easy pays are a great thing.   I am not saving any money with easy pay.

Super Contributor

My apologies.   Looks like they are on Oct 24 but not a TS.

Weird because my Cox Cable guide shows it at midnight.

Sorry... well now we have weeks to speculate. 

If anyone gets wind of the TS, please share it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My guess would be a bounty box in the new HSN twinkle twinkle design, which fortunately is not calling my name 🙂. 

Trusted Contributor

@ShopperL wrote:

I thought I saw on the website that the TS was in late November.  My guess for TSV is the multi pack of 30 wipes since they are shown in the top banner but not in the listing to purchase.  The box had that multi-colored scene that all of the new packaging for the holidays has.  But I could be totally wrong.  Just my guess.

I thought the same thing when I saw that photo. It looks like the wipes in a holiday box but when you look at their current offerings, the wipes aren't available. I know they had a tradition of doing their jumbo packs of wipes each year so maybe this is going to be the 100 wipe packs? I don't think I've seen that sale yet for 2020 but may have missed it. 

If it is the wipes, it will be good for me since I won't be tempted. I still have a bunch of their wipes since I don't use them that often. But if it would be a fun combo kit of other items, that could tempt me.