Super Contributor

HSN Beauty with Benefits purchase

I just received my BWB gift w/purchase. I don't think I have ever done that purchase with them! Honestly it is probably the nicest bag I have ever seen. A couple of really nice full size products and things I need and have wanted to try. What a nice surprise during a blah week! I hope everyone was able to make the purchase and get one..

Frequent Contributor

Re: HSN Beauty with Benefits purchase

I actually received mint today as well! It was an awesome bag with most products I'm anxious to use. Great cause and great gift for sure.
Super Contributor

Well I did make two purchases as soon as it began.. They never sent me one.. I just may send my order back.. Now I made a purchase with QVC and they said mine will be here tomorrow... I am anxious to see whats in it

Trusted Contributor

@Chatyone 2 got mine yesterday. It’s impressive!
Super Contributor

I purchased one Beauty with Benefits item from HSN and one from QVC. Received the gift with purchase from both and there was a huge difference between the bags.

The HSN bag had 3 or 4 full size products and really nice samples as well.

The QVC bag ONLY had sample sizes except for one makeup product, very disappointing.

I have ordered like this in previous years (one from each channel) and always received the exact same products (except different scents) in each bag. 

Regular Contributor

I received the QVC bag and it seems really BLAH to me.  You would think they would offer things people would really like and want more of.  

Trusted Contributor

@TamiT28 

Hi!  What full size product did you get in the QVC bag?  Mine included a too faced highlighter, a mally eyeshadow stick and a laura gellar lipstick.  I could be wrong but they seemed full sized.  

I didn't get the HSN bag so I can't compare.  What were the full sized products?  I wonder if your gift bag got jipped.  

Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

I got the HSN goodie bag, and I thought it was quite nice! There were a couple of full size products, I am trying to remember what they were, but there was also duplicates, for instance two neck creams, one Prai and one Strivectin. But overall it was a nice gift! I didn't get the QVC one so I can't compare......